It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 9/11/2016 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was so skeptical because of the cost. I finally tried it and it was so worth it. My hair is, medium thick, wavy with friz and color treated. With air drying and some big curls with my 1 1/2 inch curling iron I am so pleased with the smooth texture and overall feeling. After months of using though I find that it saps the body out of my hair leaving it kind of flat.

Amazing!! I heard about It's A 10 in a FB group I mod & she said it was good, also had a delux sample from Ulta but that was awhile ago. I rebought this (YES! to rebuy!), it makes my hair soft & manageable, less frizzy, just a good leave in u don't have to wait to see benefits! I wear my hair up most of the time but you can see it's shinier & healthier in just a few uses. Smells gr8, not-so-gr8 price tag but I will spend anything on styling products IF they work and IT is a 10 out of 10, IT works!!! Less breakage, stronger, less strands snapping off, less hair lost in the shower, coaxes out natural wave...can't go wrong. I buy this at Kroger for <$20.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pros: benefits to your hair are amazing! Repairs dry & damaged hair, adds shine, detangles, controls frizz, seals & protects hair color, prevents split ends, stops hair breakage, creates silkiness, enhances natural body, flat iron spray & thermal protection! Cons: EXPENSIVE! A 10fl oz bottle was $47+tax

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have fine, curly hair, and this makes it very easy to comb through, so I get less breakage and lose less hair. That is very important to me. Not happy with the price, but I buy the smallest bottle at a time so it's not that painful. Will repurchase.

This stuff is amazing!!!! I have extremely frizzy wavy/curly hair that is dry. I spray this after I shower and it makes my hair super soft. I blowdry and straighten my hair and it adds shine like I've never seen before. Also it smells awesome. I absolutely love it. What I don't love is the price. It's really expensive and for someone who is broke like me, dishing out 40 bucks a bottle gets pricy. But I guess it's worth the money.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because my hair stylist said she loved it and she used it on me at the salon.

I don't really feel it does much for my hair. I have layered, medium length, fine, highlighted hair. Whether I use it or not, I feel little difference. Perhaps it detangles slightly but for me, it's a very subtle effect. Due to the price and the fact that I can't tell if it is doing anything for me, I won't repurchase.

Love this stuff! I was hooked after the first try and have not been without it since. My hair is naturally pretty heavily highlighted and so I need moisture desperately. It tends to frizz, get dry, and break. But It's a 10 has really helped. Love the smell too. Only negative is that i think it's a little too expensive.

on 7/15/2016 10:44:00 AM

Fabulous! This stuff really works. I have a good, healthy head of hair that can get pretty wild when it's humid. I saw Hoda Kope talk about it on the Today Show and decided to give it a try.

The packaging is kind of ugly but who cares. It works and the price is pretty good. Especially when you compare it to Living Proof which is very expensive and does not work as well. Actually, Living Proof had a line for thick hair that worked very well but they discontinued it. I bought up as much as I could before it was completely gone but now I'm running low. Looks like this is going to be my new Anti-Frizz formula.

It's a 10 also makes your hair feel soft and clean for days.

More than anything this is a great detangler. I really dont see a huge change in my hair as far as texture or shine or softness. The only thing I really think it helps with is detangling.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Holy grail product. I use it when my hair is damp and massage. Cuts down my frizz by at least 50% withstanding humid Florida climate. Five stars for sure.