It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using for many many years. Keeps your hair healthy and smooth. I recommend to every one.

on 10/13/2017 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this brand a lot. I have multiple leave in conditioners from them and they all work really well. They condition my hair without making it feel greasy or heavy. Definitely helps to detangle my hair as well very easily. It's really expensive though for such a small amount but a little goes a long way. But, it depends on your hair too. I have curly hair and I use a couple of spritz all over my hair and begin to comb. My hair definitely feels softer after using. I really like it and if you have curly course hair like me you should check it out. Maybe you can get it for cheaper in some stores to help since it's pretty pricey.

on 10/5/2017 7:12:00 PM

I have thick, very wavy hair that gets very snarled after a shampoo, and this is a lifesaver. It allows me to comb through my hair easily. Worth the price! Tip: Rub it in a bit after you spray it on--helps distribute it.

on 10/5/2017 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I definitely feel my hair has taken a turn for the better since I started using leave in conditioner. I'm not sure that this leave in conditioner is anything special, but it's appears to be doing its job. It works great to detangle damp hair, is difficult to over apply (aka, it's not greasy) and it even adds a little shine if I put it sparingly on dry hair. Overall, a nice drugstore stand by that's available everywhere. I love that it comes in different sizes for travel, home use, etc.

I really wish I didn't like this product since it's pretty ridiculously expensive, but it works for me. I have naturally wavy, dry, damaged, dyed blonde hair that has a tendency to look like it hasn't been brushed about an hour after a thorough brushing. The best description I could give for its natural state is straggly.

A few years ago, I began blow drying my hair to get that smooth look that is so elusive to me, and It's a 10 is the product that puts my blow outs into "just walked out of the hair salon" level. It keeps my parched ends looking smooth and healthy and smooths out fly aways and frizz.

When you use this, I really recommend being very light on the amount you use. Honestly, two sprays - tops - is all you need, and concentrate on the ends. I find if I go overboard my hair does get oily and weighed down faster.

I would and have repurchased this product once, but because of the price, if I could find a cheaper dupe I'd replace it in an instant. In the meantime I do find it an important part of my hair routine.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got the one with keratin in it because my hair likes keratin. I use it like I use any leave-in conditioner - apply on towel-dried hair while still quite damp and then follow with styling products. I have used it with heat and on air-dried hair. Application is easy. It sprays on in a diffuse spray that easily coats the hair. It makes my hair very soft but does little to tame frizz. When layered with a strong styling gel, I find it to be most effective. A very nice product for the cost

on 5/11/2017 1:57:00 AM

Paid too much for no results. This product is mediocre at best. I didn't expect for it to transform my hear to the good old days when it was completely healthy, but I did expect to see/feel something. No extra softness or shine. Didn't make my hair healthier/ healthier looking at all. Where's the conditioning ? Doesn't even detangle well without spraying a bunch of product. I don't understand what people see in this. There are other leave in conditioners on the market that can out beat this ones performance that are less than half the cost. Pass.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Made my fine hair greasy and flat. It does help to detangle though. Back to my fav L'Oréal extraordinary oil.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Expensive for a leave in product. Had heard about this for years & never bothered with it. I have stick straight, short hair that gets really wide & frizzy without anything to tame it but can be easily greasy. This leaves my hair so easy to detangle & smooth during the blow drying process without feeling heavy.

on 2/16/2017 4:17:00 PM

I bought this after reading so many rave reviews and when my mom and sister both recommended it. We all have thick hair, but my mom and sister have very dark brown hair and mine is dark blonde, and my sister's hair is curly (I'm a 2A on a good day, and she's a 2C -- my mom's hair is straight). This stuff does some amazing things to my mom and sister's hair, but it does not work for me at all. In fact, my hair feels dry, stiff, and straw like when I use it. I keep coming back to my big bottle, thinking maybe in combination with different products it will work better, but it just doesn't. Considering the price, I was hoping it would work much better for me, or at least not make my hair feel worse. Oh, well. I guess I can hand it off to my mom or sister.