It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product
Enter TitleMiracle Leave-In ProductMiracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have frizzy,thick,and coarse hair and bleach/dye my hair often.I really like this product because I don't have to wash it out so it saves me time.I use it after I towel dry my hair and absolutely love the smell.It's a very clean scent.My only problem with it is that it doesn't control my frizziness,but it does detangle like a boss,leaving my hair soft/silky!My hair is also really damaged,kinda dead actually,so tangles are the norm for me.I never use it as a styling product,strictly as a treatment.Honestly you really do get what you're paying for considering I started with the 4.0 OZ bottle and it lasted me forever.(I shower 3-4 times a week)If you are looking for a more intense treatment and have the time for it,I would suggest the it's a 10 hair mask(:

on 5/11/2018 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff does wonders for my dry, damaged hair. It is a bit pricey IMHO, but other than that I highly recommend it to anyone with dry, damaged, or heat styled hair.

on 4/27/2018 12:11:00 AM

It’s a 0, sadly. I wanted this to work and tried it with wet hair, dry hair, damp hair; with no other product, with other products, in different orders with products. Each time it made my very healthy, color glazed, thick hair terribly dry and frizzy. I have 2b wavy low porosity hair and I think it sucks moisture out and keeps it out. Today was the last straw: I washed and air dried my hair yesterday. I woke to pretty good, soft next-day hair which was flat on one side. I dampened my hair and added It’s A 10, hand curling pieces and letting it be without touching. I immediately had frizzy, dry/puffy tangled hair. By contrast, using Devacurl’s Wave Maker doing the exact same process (2nd day, dampened) left my hair gorgeous last week. (I use only Kevin Murphy shampoos and conditioners; I live in the Bay Area for reference)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HORRIBLE PRODUCT! I do not understand the raving reviews on here and everywhere else. It made mine and my boyfriend’s hair dry, MORE frizzy(isn’t it supposed to help with friz?) and just weird! It def sucks and didn’t help, but rather worsened how our hair looked and felt! Going to return it!

I have been on the fence about buying this product, and I finally did. I bought the travel size for about $10 and have used it a few times. I love it! Make my hair manageable, does not dry, but actually nourishes the ends, which after blow drying, ironing and curling, makes my hair feel like a fresh cut, bouncy, smooth and playful. I will continue to buy this product and use it when going to the beach to keep hair manageable..

on 3/11/2018 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is my HG hair product. If I could only use one forever, this would be it. I have thick snarly hair and this makes combing or brushing it out wet a LIFESAVER. I like the smell. It's a thicker consistency but sprays well. It's pricey but you can sometimes get it on sale so I stock up then.

2c, fine, color treated, dry hair with a very dry scalp that gets oily fast I had tried the lite version in the past and I wasn’t impressed so when my hair dresser suggested I try this (after using it on me of course) I figured what the hell and bought a travel size at my local target. It took me a few tries to get the right amount for my hair down to a science and now I will never go without this! It takes frizz keeps my hair hydrated and doesn’t build up (I use head and shoulders shampoo and dove conditioner) it doesn’t weigh down my curls and keeps my hair sleek. For second day hair I wet my hair down and spray about 3 times into my palm and finger detangle the ends of my hair and it’s brought back to life. I’m a product junkie and this is now a HG staple for me. It’s a 10!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It's a fail, not a 10. Makes my hair dry and very brittle. It doesn't work as a leave-in on damp or dry hair. It's a loser amongst other, much better leave-in treatments out there.

on 12/3/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have long fine hair but a lot of it. My hair is naturally straight but tangles very easily. Its a 10 leave in product does a nice job of conditioning my hair without weighing it down. This product helps me untangle my hair. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I will buy it again because it makes my hair so soft.

I have been using this product for the past few months and am JUST realizing that it has been drying out my hair... I am an idiot! I have long, thick and untreated hair - I rarely blow dry or straighten my hair.... yet still, the ends of my hair dry quickly and feel straw like every time I use this product. I thought maybe it was just because I wash my hair often? But no. Last night I used a different leave-in conditioner and wow, my hair feels so much softer and better today.

I am throwing this away. It's a NO.