MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Amazing! My foundation look like skin, no cakey, no ghostly white and easily blend on my face, I love it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Probably the shortest review iv ever done bc although i could go on and on about this AMAZING foundation(i use just as foundation anyway)the bottom line is it's perfection. Im 34 now,and bought my 1st bottle at 17 and have used almost every foundation there is so to say i still use this,says alot..Every season no matter the heat or coldness,MACs f and b NEVER lets me down with its lightweight yet buildable coverage with the perfect amount of glow..I have yet to find any other foundation that iv had zero problems with..#MACISMYLIFE ❤

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE this one, an all-time favorite!! It gives a beautiful and natural skin-like finish. It even out the tone and has light to medium coverage. It lasts ages and remains the same even after the while. It's very light and perfect for summer and stays on all day. I recently lost it during my trip to London, I left it in the bathroom where I was staying!!!! I'm so mad at myself. I need to get a new bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

MAC Face and Body was once one of my favorite foundations. I bought it with the intention of only using it on my legs as a way to avoid wearing pantyhose and present beautiful, even toned skin from a stage. Sometime over the last 5 years it received a reformulation and I had to stop purchasing it. It lost the beautiful glow and real skin like translucency that made it so popular. What was left was a run of the mill formula with a long wear benefit. Nothing stands out about it and there are too many great options to waste dollars on it now. It does nothing to pep up tone, and is as basic as it gets-provides some coverage and ability to even things out. The larger bottles you can purchase from PRO or in the freestanding studios is a plus and if you are an actor, dancer etc who needs foundation in bulk for face and body the packaging is definitely a winner. For the everyday woman, there are much better options.

just an average foundation to me, didn't find it to have much coverage but it was good when my skin was having an extra dry day, loved the little bottle and mac has a great range of shades for different skin tones, overall for the price I wouldn't buy again

on 6/25/2017 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

definitely not for oily skin with pores,it makes you very oily and not dewy....because i love dewy effect...take a sample first ,as I did....

on 6/25/2017 3:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this since Estee Lauder DW in Dawn ran out and the no pump feature was tiring me. This is easier to use in terms of packaging and consistency, I had to be quicker when using the EL. I use this in shade C2 and matches me for the natural look.
I wore this after almond oil and primer. I live in Singapore and like EL it couldn't hold up to the humidity and my face turned into the shade without makeup. The MAC MUA said it's because it has moisturizer and the color will evaporate with the moisturizer. It is moisturizing and helped my skin in an air-conditioned office.

My holy grail foundation! If you're after a yellow based, light, yet buildable coverage, I highly recommend that you go over to MAC, and have it applied to your skin. Coverage wise, if you're expecting something to cover up all your acne, and provide you with full coverage, this is not for you.
With this product, it is very light to the point that your skin is still showing through. It is fantastic for those who have discolouration and are looking for an even base. Must have for a no makeup, makeup look!

on 6/23/2017 3:41:00 PM

Probably the best foundation I can ever remember using. I struggle with finding the right shade because I am neutral and many shades are either warm or cool. N1 is a PERFECT match for my skin, and the formula looks SO natural when buffed into the skin using a brush that it's hard to tell I am even wearing foundation. Wonderful dewy finish and lasts all day. I will probably use this forever!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am NC30 and I use c2. I think it's a little light but c3 had a strong olive tone that didn't match and because it's so sheer, it still looks great. I apply this with my fingers as it seems to sink into the skin better, the 187 which I normally prefer for foundation makes it kind of sit on top of the skin, and a beauty blender applies it way too sheer. It brings luminosity to the face rather than cover any major problem areas. My favourite thing about is is that it's sticky, and grabs onto my Studio Fix powder and creates a flawlessly smooth but weightless base that lasts longer than average foundations. I have combination skin.