MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

Literally LOVE this. It's so beautiful and it traces your skin looking lovely and healthy. If you're one of those people who are in love with dewy and glowing finishes I really think you should get this. It's not too expensive either depending on how much you are willing to spend. I have normal/ combination skin but I do get flaky around my nose and this is honestly p.e.r.f.e.c.t! It doesn't cling to flakes and it doesn't look greasy on more combination/oily skin although I think if you have oily skin that you should set it with a powder to maintain the glow but stop it from looking shiny. I would definitely buy again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. I have sensitive skin and I don't get any reactions whatsoever. It is very light and can be applied with your fingertips - this was a big plus for me as I'm too lazy to apply fountain any other way ;) You can build it up for heavier coverage however I find one coat paired with Golden bronzing powder is perfect for work/day wear and I add a second coat for night wear. The lightness of the foundation also means you can make a bottle last for a couple of months as it spreads out so evenly and smoothly across the face, which helps ease the pain of the price tag. Long lasting wear, especially if paired with a primer and gives the skin a lovely glow. Enjoy! x

I think i like this product...

It is sheer but can be buildable, it has a lightweight feel to it and blends easy. The colour match is great but it doesn't hide blemishes or spots. It does last the day but doesnt control oil so I have to reapply a setting powder throughout the day/evening.

I personally think this is more of the better end of BB creams but with slightly more coverage. I would buy it again and use this as my weekend/day makeup.

on 7/12/2014 11:10:00 AM

I'm fair (NC20) and I wear this is C1. I absolutely love this foundation! I have pretty good skin I.e not oily or prone to breakouts so all I want is something to even out skin tone which this does perfect while still letting my freckles show! I got the 120ml bottle and it lasted me AGES! Will definitely repurchase! Gives a lovely luminosity - like a good nights sleep in a bottle :)

I bought this after seeing so many great reviews for it online (including on here), and hoped it would live up to the hype... it did pretty much the exact opposite.

For someone like myself who has oily, imperfect skin, this stuff is an absolute no go area. It enlarged my pores even more than usual even with a primer, and the colour was absolutly horrendous when it oxodised so orange! I tried a couple of different ways to apply it e.g fingers, RT buffing brush, nothing seemed to work. I tried putting HD powder on top, which weirdly seemed to make it look worse! It was at that point I gave up with it altogether.

I'm not saying that this foundation is absolutly terrible for everyone as everyone is different, but I would definetly say that if you have oily skin with blemishes (even just a couple of small ones), steer clear.

on 4/30/2014 7:57:00 PM

I have only just recently transitioned across to the MAC family and have started using their foundations. Just as a side note I am a big user of their lipsticks, glosses and blushes, but never ventured into the foundation side of things. Firstly, I am using this particular product and I find that it is best mixed with the Studio Fix Fluid. I don't think it's is all that crash hot used on it's own, as the coverage isn't amazing, however when mixed with the studio fix it is perfect. I think if you are after a very natural look you could use this on it's own, but if you are after a more well coverage look you should probably look for a difference foundation or mix it with the Studio fix fluid for the perfect finish. Would I buy it again? for sure, but not to use on it's own.

on 3/28/2014 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Why, oh why, does EVERY MAC product make me break out??? I think this is an excellent product but it causes an "eruption" w/in a few hours on me. For those of you lucky enough to wear this w/ no problems, I'm truly jealous!!!

This is the most natural looking foundation that I have ever tried. You can't even tell that it's on your skin yet it magically evens everything out. I am an NC20-25 & C2 is my best color (C1 was too light).

Positives: light, natural looking, tons of shades to choose from, non-drying, doesn't cling to dry patches

Negatives: packaging (IMO-big, ugly & cheap-looking), can oxidize if not set w/ powder, can sometimes get greasy-looking in areas

If you've experienced break-outs from MAC's products before definitely get a sample of this before you buy.

on 3/13/2014 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Live this foundation it's amazing gives your a really glowy look without looks overly greasy ! I have pretty dry skin ! I can't really see this working for oily skins tho ! ... I have it in c3 and in an nc30-40 ... It just looks like your own skin ! I get so many compliments when I wear this foundation ... Usually all mac foundations are awful there way to caky and smell gross ... But this is the exception ! There's a reason all makeup makeup artists use this for photo shoots and runways !!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love and hate this foundation. I love that it makes my skin luminescent, dewy, glowy- it never looks like you have foundation on, which is what I want... The downfall it breaks me out, terribly, and no matter how many times I ditch this on my makeup counter and come back to it, it still breaks me out, over and over again... You would think after a few rounds I'd learn but I havent... If your skin can tolerate this stuff and you're looking for a no makeup foundation this is your gem, if you are sensitive, acne prone in any capacity get a sample first and hope you get lucky. I want to get a sample of the mufe face and body and see how my skin reacts there!

Feels fresh and light. Blends easily and seems to just melt right into my skin. Lasts all day and gives me a pretty glow. It evens out my skin tone and has light coverage. It has a subtle orangey scent that fades away.