MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

on 10/25/2004 5:52:00 PM

HG, I can stop searching. And I think I've literally tried about 50 foundations over the last 15 years. It's the only thing that looks like my skin when I put it on, isn't heavy, lasts all day, and still looks like my skin at the end of the day.
Some say it's too oily, and it is when very first applied, but if you blot with a blotting paper or tissue, then brush studiofix or MAC blot on top, it lasts all day and looks so natural.
And I'm dry with many breakouts and it doesn't accentuate dry flakes.
If it had sunscreen too it would be almost too perfect!

on 10/9/2004 11:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

The first week was heaven. Sheer, blendable, buildable coverage, a radiant finish - I thought I'd finally found it. Alas, the romance ended quickly. Like all MAC foundations, this one makes me break out. Badly. I kept trying, hoping that perhaps it was an adjustment period, but it just isn't meant to be. And it's a shame, because this is a wonderful foundation for those with less sensitive skin than mine. A light application will give you just enough coverage to even out skin tone and make you look polished but natural, but this is so lightweight that you can build the coverage without it looking or feeling mask-like. The bottle is huge, and it's quite inexpensive for the amount. As always, this is a YMMV situation; those who aren't sensitive to whatever it is that's in MAC foundations will most likely love this foundation.

on 11/30/2003 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product sucked! It smelled funny and did not conceal at all!! I used it on my legs to conceal some spiderveins but it did not even conceal a light mark I had on my leg that I could conceal with covergirl foundation. Do not waste your money on this product...and definetly do not choose color frominternet. The only website that has actual colors is sephora.

on 8/17/2003 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Let's start by saying I hate foundation in general. It's heavy, the color turns and it looks like I'm wearing makeup, which I hate. But this foundation is very light. I was thrown by the color, the lightest (N1) seemed too dark for me in the bottle. Even when the MA applied a dollop on my skin I thought "this ain't gonna work". But as it is spread it melts into my skin and the color works perfectly. I rarely wear foundation, but on days I feel I need extra coverage, I reach for this. It just looks like healthy skin. I don't have a problem with it getting shiny or greasy either, but then again I don't wear it for long stretches. I've even used it on my legs to help cover old shaving nicks and bug bites. It makes my legs look smooth. You get a huge bottle (4 oz) for the price. Bonus!

on 4/20/2003 7:49:00 PM

I think I may have found my HG w/ this foundation. I love the way this stuff just blends right in, & makes my skin look bare but better. It gives a sheer, semi-matte finish on my combo skin & the color match (C1) is perfect for my LLL/NC20 in Studiofix skintone. There is no SPF so I use an oil-free sunscreen underneath. Face & Body seems to 'set' itself & wears really well all day, but when I want a more 'matte' finish, I'll dust some loose powder over it. Oh yeah, the price of this can't be beat - a mere $7 per ounce!! Awesome for such a high-quality product :)

on 3/15/2003 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Studio Tech Foundation. A cream that is not too thick but is not sheer. Goes on very smooth with an even finish. I use NW30 shade and find that it matches my skin tone very well.

This is so reasonable. The size of the bottle is generous. The product amount you get is great. The product wouldn't really be the best for someone that wanted to use this as a body makeup, as the coverage is pretty sheer, and liquidy. Its just a great sheer, hydrating liquid foundation in a big sized bottle. So its probably worth the investment even if you are just going to use it on your face.

on 8/31/2002 1:09:00 PM

This is my holy grail foundation.
Out of all the high and low end foundations I've tried this is the best. It's watery consistency threw me at first, but it goes on like a dream. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't broken me out. The coverage is buildable (doesn't cake when layered). It doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation at all. Love this stuff. Especially since it's only $28 for 4 oz!