MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

I absolutely loovee this foundation. It looks completely natural, but gives your skin a very healthy glow. I actually find the coverage quite good, hides all redness, makes the skintone look even and is thin enough to blend into your skin flawlessly. I think the coverage can be built to medium without too much effort. I think its fantastic for dry skin because of the watery consistency in that its moisturizing but also because you dont need so much to cover all your skin. I always use the natural msf over it, it sets it and gives a tiny bit more coverage. It also reduces the shine, but not completely, leaving you a much more subdued glow.

The only thing I dont like about it is that its not water proof like it says, and actually transfers onto clothes if you're not careful. Other than that, definitely recommended for women who dont suffer too much from spots. I would also highly recommend for older ladies aswell because of the thin consistency : will not emphasise lines, and will make the skin look really youthful.

To be honest, this foundation breaks me out if I wear it repeatedly for weeks, but when I stick to 2-3 times a week - my skin is fine.

Gives the appearance of dewy, perfect skin that is not caked up by tons of face makeup. Great for photography. I think it looks great through the day, too. Hard to get off brushes, so I tend to use disposable makeup sponges or my fingers for this one.

I wear the shade N2, which comes off a bit darker from the bottle than my other foundations, but I don't mind - as it blends beautifully with my natural skin tone.

Good value for money, too!

on 7/9/2010 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

First off let me start by saying i love this foundation , i love the finish it gives . But unfortunetly it doesnt love me :( Or my Oily skin that is. I have had this foundation for a year id say and i have used up half the bottle but im giving up trying to make it work for my oily skin .. But its not the end of the world because i can still use it on my legs on nights out if i dont have tan on so at least it wont go to wase like the rest of my foundations that havent worked for me but having said that i wouldnt buy it again just to use on my legs .

on 6/15/2010 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a very sheer but still a bit buildable foundation.
I love to add 2 or 3 drops of MAC's Lustre drops Sun Rush into it to give it a really nice, glowy finish.
It also has great staying power. lasts on me almost the entire day!
The only downside is that when i've just put it onto my face, my face itches a little and i feels quit sticky but that feeling doesn't last, after 10 minutes or so that feeling is gone.

I would recommend this product if you dont have really oily skin. I tend to only need it for my face. I love it because since im really pale i havent been able to find a drug store brand that could match my face color, but since it has 50 different colors it comes in i was able to find my color N1. If you have any break outs on your chest it is made for that to. I love it also because it isnt a heavy foundation but covers inperfections really well. I hope you will consider purchasing such a great product :) Great Dewy look!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

After reading all the glowing reviews on this product, I decided to take the plunge and go for it. BAD IDEA. This stuff is horrible!! It's sticky, made me look ruddy, gave ne a greyish cast, and worst of all...it broke me out in places I had never broken out before. All around my eyes, my nose, around my mouth...I looked like I had leopracy for God's sake. It's going to take me weeks to get my skin back to normal. I'm sending this crap right back to maccosmetics.com.

Looooove<3 i love this foundation soo much. But just to get somethings outta the way, this does have coverage & obviously the people who said it doesnt have any & needs more coverage, shouldnt have wasted 32$ on this foundation. Okaay so i got this foundation in C2 & it matches my skin perfectt. I apply it with my fingers & i then use MAC mineralized skinfinish natural in medium plus. && i look flawless. I love this foundation, i love it <3

on 4/20/2010 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

From what I had read about it on here, I thought this foundation would give me no coverage at all, but it does! This foundation is totally different than any other MAC foundation that I've used, and I have used studio fix, moistureblend, studio sculpt and mineralize satinfinish and this one is my favourite. It's great for the summer when you don't want to wear a lot of foundation, but may not feel comfortable leaving the house with nothing on, this is for that exact thing. I applied it with my elf studio powder brush, that way it doesn't waste much product and blends well.

I have dry skin and this works for me. I have it in N1, I wear NC15 in MAC normally. I chose N over C because to me it looks like the C's were too yellowy. This looks dark in the bottle, but once it blends in, it looks natural on your skin. I would totally recommend this to those that don't want a lot of coverage, as this only gives light, and if it won't cover imperfections just balances the skin well. I like the packaging too, don't forget to shake before use.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm NW15-20 and use the shade N1.
I use this foundation almost every day. It's fairly light coverage--enough to even out my skin tone and give just enough coverage without looking like makeup at all. It lasts for a long while, and a little seems to go a long way. I love the price--4 ounces for just over $30 is fantastic, considering the $40+ price tag of foundations that contain 4 times less. Staying power is decent when wet, but only after powdering. This foundation takes a long time to set, and I still get some transfer onto blot film/cell phone even after setting, so -1 lipstick. Otherwise, it's my favorite foundation thus far.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have this in white because i'm so pale, it actually matches my skintone. i love it! it's light weight and gives my skin a dewy glow. it's a bit expensive, but the amount that you get...tons! so it's totally worth it!!!