MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Green
MAC Cosmetics Studio Face and Body Foundation

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this foundation as my every-day-foundation for maybe two months now. I have combination/acne prone skin. These are my thoughts:

Okay, first of all, two months of every-day-use and still half of a bottle left = Value for money!

Watery, wet & sticky, takes a long time to dry if you're in a hurry in the morning, it feels sticky on the skin.
I find that the foundation looks GREAT on me for the 1st two-three hours. After that it just melts away, and you have to touch up with concealer when blemishes starts showing through.

It didn't break me out, whichi s good! Good color range. Would by again, maybe not for an everyday-go-to-the-office-look since it justs melts away for me. But for a no-make-up-look-lunch or to the beach I would def. wear it :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation. It's super thin(which is what I wanted). It's light, fresh, and feels like nothing on my skin. I apply it with my 187 and love the look I get. It dries to a natural finish and doesn't make my face look lighter in photos. If I want extra coverage I just apply 2 layers and my skin looks polished and perfect, not fake like a lot of full coverage foundations do on me. It has a nice tangerine scent too which is not overpowering at all. Will def buy it again and I'm not even going to bother trying other foundations now, Face and Body is my favorite makeup buy ever.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot believe how natural this foundation looks. It really is like liquid skin. It has light orange scent too that I like. It just feels like a breath of fresh air compared to every other foundation I've tried. It doesn't make me shiney and doesn't break me out. I love it.

OkI really wanted to love this foundation I have bought it and swapped it twice! It provides light which can be built to medium light coverage and gives a gorgeous glow however if you have combo/oily skin like me within 2-3 hours this lovely glow turns into an oily mess which is not good also after continued use it started to break me out.
On the good side this when it does look good photographs beautifully which is why I repurchased it bt after about a week of use I remembered why I swapped it in the first place rrrr! I really wished I could have made this work for me but it just wasnt for happening. Maybe this would be more suitable for dry/normal skin types who arent acne prone but this definitley not working for me :(

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Doesn't cause breakouts, no shine, no dryness, no cakiness, looks like real skin, super light scent, huge bottle, can't say enough positive things about this. I just dab a lil studio finish concealer on if I need it. I love this foundation. It doesn't look dewy on me, it just dries to a nice natural finish. My skin works so well with it. I wear C4 and it's a golden medium tan shade.

on 12/18/2011 3:41:00 PM

I took this on vacation to use as my daytime foundation while going to the beach, snorkelling, atv'ing etc etc and ended up using it all the time. I only opted to use thicker foundation like studio fix fluid on 1 evening. For me, this is by far the best foundation available for these activities. It lasted all day, looked amazing, did cover my redness and helped hide acne scars. It's so easy to apply with your fingers and I only set it with a light dusting of bronzer. I love it so much that I want to use it as my daytime foundation now instead of studio fix fluid which is showing the dry skin on my face.

The only con is that it isn't 100% natural. Would def recommend though.

on 12/17/2011 2:57:00 PM

I can't say enough good things about this product. I love it. I really don't feel, that i need another foundation but this. I have acne, but i use this anyway. I love the covering. It covers really well, but because of my bad skin condition i use my studio scalp concealer with it. Theese two products work perfectly well together. You can't swat this concealer, which i love. I have to catch a bus around 7 in the morning and i'm home again at 7 in the evening. I don't need to do touch-ups through out the day.
The only thing is the packing. I like the idea - but it kinda gets messy in the in top, which in annoying. But i will always go back to this foundation, and i love it. I've used it for a looong loooong time.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I wear C4 and I'm a natural nc35 but sometimes self tan to a NC40 and it always matches me so perfect. I agree with the reviewer who said its like liquid skin. It seriously just melts right into my skin and it's 100% invisible, you can't even tell I'm wearing makeup, it just looks like flawless smooth even toned skin. It has a orangey fresh scent and doesn't make me shiney. I was worried about it looking shiney from reviews I read but luckily my skin does so good with this foundation. It stays in place and gives me a light dewy look. I love it so much! It doesn't oxidize to an orange color and doesn't break me out. The bottle is nice too, it's so easy to use.

on 11/3/2011 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my go to summer foundation, its light weight and wears lovely, especially with mac careblend power on top. I think for the amount of product its a good price even thou it does separate after a while. I prefer it to the MUFE face and body.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

BEST FOUNDATION EVER!!!!! I love it it's sooooo sheer and so glowy it's basically a match made in heaven for your skin. doesn't clog pores, doesn't cake up and most importantly no one can tell your wearing it, and it lasts for ages on my skin and it's soo cheap comparing to so many other companies! even drugstores! SO GO BUY IT ^_^