Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/25/2013

Other people wouldn't have this product as their first choice but its certainly mine! I will be buying it again. It covers well and gets rid of imperfections. It also gets rid of the dark circles around my eyes in the morning and makes me look more awake. I just love it!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

1.0

Dec/27/2012

This product on my face look cakey and lefts flakes. I don't feel like it hides my blemishes at all.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

Dec/16/2012

Does not look on my dry skin. I only used it for an under-eye concealer for my dark circles, but honestly it seemed to bring more attention TO them. Too cakey/dry. Will not buy again.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

Nov/28/2012

it was way too cakey for me, and made fine lines underneath my eyes stand out. the color was too pink for my skin tone. i will not be repurchasing this.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlack

3.0

Nov/19/2012

I use this concealer on spots and under eye circles and it hides them quite well. Like other people have said, it is quite cakey but I suppose that's okay because I know that I won't accidentally rub it off. However, if you have pale skin like me, this concealer isn't very pale so you might have to rub it in well. It tends to work better on smaller spots instead of larger ones.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

fromSoffy

Nov/16/2012

GREAT for small blemishes - yes it can be slightly cakey, but this can be avoided by sligthly warming it with your finger when applying so it's more like a creme and it covers pretty well. I wouldn't use it under the eye though as it can be a bit too rough for the tender skin there. I love how versatile it is, sometimes I even use it tover cover small spots that my foundation misses …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Nov/16/2012

Love this product! I got my first tube for free at an expo, but the shade was perfect! Its quite thick which is great for covering and really blendable. My favorite concealer as of the moment, lasts for a good amount of time as well! I recommend it!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

3.0

Oct/18/2012

So it cakes, broke me out, and the color matches are not too perfect!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

1.0

Oct/10/2012

The coverage is great, but this caked so quickly, so badly! Due to its creamy texture, it got caught and piled up on my dry areas and looked terrible. I like the idea of the lipstick packaging, but I almost confused it for my tinted lip balm! It's cheap at $5, but I got what I paid for, I guess. I won't be repurchasing due to the caking.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Oct/04/2012

I love this concealer! I use it on under eye circles and the blemishes on my forehead. It's super creamy, but unfortunately, that means it slips and slides, but I only have to reapply once or twoce thoughout the day. Another downfall is that they didn't have a real shade in my skintone, so I use the neutralizer. Overall, a great, super blendable concealera,

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral