Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/21/2014

One of my first blemish sticks. It lasted all day, blended into my skin nicely, and offered decent but not full coverage over my blemishes. It was greasy and needed re-application after a few hours though.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Oct/28/2014

Bought this product ages ago and I found it in the bottom of an old makeup bag today. I guess it does the job to an extent, but I've seen better from cheaper products. Not only that, but whilst it didn't 'beak me out' perse, it does make you look very clogged. Don't bother purchasing.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

1.0

Aug/23/2014

I bought this on a whim and was hoping for the best but it just goes on patchy and in under a week the cap cracked and honestly the coverage is not so great either

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Jul/08/2014

This concealer is very thick and hard to blend. Although it has reasonable coverage, I wouldnt recommend this for dry skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jun/10/2014

For such a low price (around £4-£5) it is a good concealer. I have it in ivory shade, It does cover the blemishes and breakouts, and under eye bags, but it has an orangy hint to it that does not look very good on my skin:( It is not very blendable, but it does the job of covering blemishes. Good product, good value but not the best I used.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

May/13/2014

Not a fan of this product. But I guess this is what you get for paying such a low price. Doesn't hide blemishes at all for me even though I apply it on properly.The only reason I got it was because the person at the store tested it on my skin and during that time I thought it was covering pretty well but it actually faded so quick and I noticed it wasn't doing anything for me...no …Read more

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Fine

May/10/2014

Really creamy and covers any redness and small spots. Wouldn't recommend using this to highlight though as the colour isn't very light.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Mar/02/2014

Not very blendable, sort of dry. Also kind of an orangey tint. But still covers okay for some types of blemishes. Id prefer something more liquid.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

frommoh10

Feb/14/2014

I Luv this because it is not to heavy on your face u also don't have put it all over it face u can just put it on ur blemishes

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/13/2014

I have been consistently buying 'Soft Honey 103' or it's equivalent for many years. I have never had a problem with packaging and it lasts pretty well given it's very modest price.

I suffer from very open pores and can get quite red around the nose and dark around the eyes. So I apply it under my eyes, across my sinuses, chin, nose and around nostrils, basically my …

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35