Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/11/2016

For Christmas my mum bought me two sticks of this concealer. It is March and I'm nearly the way through my first stick! I am not impressed with the coverage on this and it's cakey on my skin I also have difficulty blending this in! But this could be because I am used to liquid concealer I don't know! I use this mainly to hide dark circles under my eyes but it doesn't do its …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

EyesOther

1.0

Oct/30/2015

My skin couldn't breathe underneath. It made me itch and break out. It doesn't go under the eyes; if you have any fine lines it makes them seem amplified. It is a lovely consistency - very creamy, but it seemed to disappear very quickly even when set with powder. Also the colours - it looked good on my hand when I tested it at the store but made for quite a ghostly appeal on my …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Aug/11/2015

This is such a bad concealer. İt doesn't blend well, it doesn't conceals anything. Didn' t like it at all.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBrown

Jul/08/2015

It does not blend well at all. It is a fairly close match for my skin, but it has no lasting power and wipes off before it blends in. I can use it for very small very dark blemishes but it does not conceal, only lightens somewhat.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

1.0

Jun/12/2015

I've used this product for 2 weeks and it broke me out completely. I have small pimples on my forehead and my nose that weren't there before. The coverage is good though, but I would never use it again

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

May/11/2015

This is really not a good concealer for my skin. I was attracted by the colour, which is very pale. Lots of concealers err on the darker side, so I was seduced by how light it is!

This concealer gives no coverage on acne. At all. You swipe it on, which looks fine, but the second you start to blend, it wipes away as if by magic. No matter how lightly you try to blend the edges or how …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Mar/03/2015

I have used this product over and over for many years. I am the type to try new things out for fun, but I always come back to this concealer. I find that it is creamy and very easy to blend. I use it mostly for under eye circles.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Jan/23/2015

I got this in Golden Beige, and it was the best match I've had so far in drugstore concealers. However, I found the coverage wasn't great, and I still much prefer my MAC Pro Longwear.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

Nov/27/2014

Love love love! So glad I picked this up, good at hiding small blemishes but It would fade very quickly if I didn't set it. I just wish they had a larger colour range! Overall I am happy with the product and result of it

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesOther

Nov/22/2014

More of a chalky than creamy consistency which makes it difficult to blend, the coverage is not brilliant and I find If I apply it over a spot and then pat it to blend any coverage there was goes completely

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other