Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.4

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It was okay. I still like my Laura Mercier Translusent Powder the best. :-)

on 4/4/2004 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i really like it! it works just as well as any other high-end brands... but don't use the puff it comes w/... really useless... instead, use her powder brush! works uber well!!

on 4/2/2004 3:57:00 PM

So far I like this powder, but it's so small for what you pay. I do like Sonia's packaging, if it were just larger. The mirror lid is a good idea also.

on 3/26/2004 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

simply love it! blends great! morphs into my skin. feels like velvet!

i love this powder. this is my holy grail. the urban decay powder was actually my holy grail until it caused me many breakouts on my forhead and i was in desperate need for a powder so i gave this a try based on all the great reviews and raves for this powder. i just got this powder from target yesterday for just $8.99 in flesh. this shade is perfect for my skintone and the powder is so smooth. this powder didnt look or get cakey on me and no creasing at all! none of my dry patchy flaky skin appeared through this powder. this powder just melts right into my skin looking very natural. it doesnt look heavy at all. very light weight. since i have dry skin, i use a heavy moisturizer (a large amount of it) and a tinted moisture and that makes my skin shiny but after hours of wearing this powder, i only see a tiny bit of shine. not oil but the shine from my moisturizer. i also bought the pressed powder and it works just as good as this powder. i use this powder at home but i find it too messy to bring out so i would bring my pressed powder compact to touch up only once during the day. sometimes i dont even need to touch up. this is actually my first time using a loose powder and im very impressed with my first holy grail loose powder. by the way, i think its cool how they have the cap as a mirror.

Brilliant, brilliant stuff. Definitely my holy grail. Granted, I've only tried one other loose powder which I had been using for the last couple of years, but Sonia Kashuk's LP definitely outperforms that one (by Jane). Flesh blends in perfectly with my FFF MAC NC35 skin w/ yellow undertones. It's so finely milled that it glides on beautifully, and keeps the oilies at bay for hours and hours. I wore this during a school theatrical performance a couple nights ago, and even after singing and dancing under spotlights for a couple of hours, my face had a slight glow but wasn't oily at all (like it usually is in these sorts of circumstances). This is a kickass drugstore product, and I don't have the slightest temptation to explore the loose powders of more expensive lines. Yay, a holy grail! No more searching! If only it were this easy with foundations...

on 2/24/2004 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This has been my HG powder ever since it came out! The texture is fine and sets my makeup perfectly with no breakouts whatsoever.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this! Loose powder is one of those things I can't live without - even when I'm not wearing foundation, I put powder on my t-zone. Over the years I've tried many brands (MAC, Prescriptives) and always hated that I was spending so much yet couldn't stand the quality or colors of the cheaper powders. Until now. This sets my makeup and controls shine without making me look "chalky". I even love the little container it comes in its so cute and the screw on top is a stroke of genius (I can actually travel with this without fear of horrible spills). I still have to reapply pressed powder to my t-zone during the day, and during winter months this makes my cheeks sting. But, honestly, I've tried expensive powders (Becca, Laura Mercier) and had the same thing happen. I think it's just the way it goes!

on 1/28/2004 3:15:00 AM

I am always searching for a good powder, i have combo skin leaning more toward oily this looked great on but made my face itch horribly.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great product! I bought this based upon the reviews on MUA. Thanks for making me aware of this superb powder. Overall this is the best brand of loose powder I have ever used. It even beats out loose powders I have spent $30 on. This product is available at Target for only $8! Very finely milled, it just veils the skin so it looks like the powder isn't there, but makes you look like you have perfect skin. No chalky powder here! Also, this powder has no strange discernable smell, unlike many others. I have very oily skin, but this powder does a slightly better job than most at absorbing oil. I ended up buying this powder in two shades (Naked and Flesh) and blended the two to get the best match. I am fair skinned but Naked by itself was still too pale, Flesh by itself too dark. No problem there, I always custom blend my powder anyway.