Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.4

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 12/22/2004 1:27:00 AM

This light weight powder feels nice and looks lovely. I am a NW20 (FFF) and this was a perfect match for my face. The powder is fine milled and goes on easily with my SK powder brush - what a combo! It does not look blotchy on my face and it lasts throughout the day (which is a plus because I do not like to apply the "face" part of my m/u throughout the day). It does not settle into the little fine lines I have. And, the best part is that it is the first loose powder I have found that actually matches my skin tone - others turn my face orange or make me look sickly ...... This stuff works great even when I don't want to wear foundation ... leaves my skin silky smooth and flawless in appearance. This layered over my foundation makes for a perfect appearing complexion! There is nothing special about the packaging. It is cute with the typical silver lid that SK uses. I purchased this in January and still have about half of it left ... which means that if I only spend $10 every 6 - 10 months than I feel like I got a deal!!!

on 11/26/2004 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

The quality of this powder is the best I've tried, but it's just way too expensive for how much you pay for so little and this color doesn't suit my medium Asian skin tone.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This powder is literally "lighter than air" and provides a gorgeous satiny finish. If coverage is what you're after, you probably won't be happy with this, but it does a great job of controlling oil while still looking natural. I have medium skin with golden tones (NC 30) and this powder blends beautifully and "disappears" on my face (a definite must for me!) Lots of people complain about the packaging, but I really like the screw-top lid, which is deep enough to catch stray powder from your brush and travels really well.

on 9/10/2004 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Really enjoyed how fine milled it seemed. I enjoyed how it covered. I like that is was almost free from sent. I enjoyed using this .

on 9/3/2004 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This loose powder does look quite natural, however, if you apply even a little too much, you will look as though you are wearing powder. I barely use any at all and it does a great job of keeping my gel blush in place and preventing my forehead and nose from looking shiny. This has never caused me to break out. I do wish, however, that the container was a bit less messy. (This seems to be a problem with most loose powders I have tried, though.) Also, I don't use the little velour puff/pad that comes with it--I just shake a little out and apply it with a big kabuki brush. I will most likely re-purchase this when I run out, which probably won't be for a couple years. UPDATE 10/2005: I have hardly used this since my initial review. I rarely wear makeup and when I do, I find that loose powders (or powders, in general, really) just look like powder sitting atop the skin (no matter the brush I use to apply it, etc.). This isn't a terrible product, but I don't know that I'll be repurchasing it, as I still have most of a jar left and I just don't use powder these days (with the now and then exception of my Bonne Bell powder bronzer).

on 7/26/2004 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a fabulous loose powder. I can't believe that it is sold at the local Target. It's better quality than most of the highend loose powders that I have tried and loved. This wonderful silky smooth powder sets my concealer very well and helps to control oil. I love how it makes my skin glow. The sheerness of Flesh was a perfect color match for my NC35-42 skin.

on 6/23/2004 9:59:00 PM

I was looking for a drugstore loose powder and did not have high expectations...but this powder really exceeded my expectations. It really goes on smoothly without looking chalky. I was using the MAC blot powder before this and find this to be far superior. It goes on very smooth and has a very natural finish. It helps to give you that poreless look. I recommend this. Price is kind of high considering how small the container is, but I'd rather repurchase more often than have a large container where the powder sits for a long time exposed to the air.

I like this product! It makes me a bit pale-looking but it really covers up any oilies and doesn't look too heavy. It's a bit on the expensive side for a drugstore-type brand though.

on 6/7/2004 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product is unbelievable! Gives flawless coverage (not full coverage as it lets some of your natural shine/radiance come though and I mean shine in a good way). There is no odor as far as I can tell. And the powder is very finely milled, so it goes on like silk and not splotchy whatsoever. My only complaint (and hence the 4 lippies) is that the powder gets ALL OVER the place. I tap off all the excess and yet you're still standing in a cloud of loose powder. But I can overlook this. :) continued >>

on 4/19/2004 1:00:00 PM

This is a very nice powder. Has a luminous, not matte finish - but it isn't as "glowy" as Clinique Gentle Light, which is great, b/c GL is a little too shimmery for me. I'd buy again.