wet n wild 664B liner

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

This isn't quite as soft as my HG lip liner (Lancome), but for the price, I'll live with it. This color is the exact shade of my lips, but better. It helps even out my lips, and keeps my lipsticks from sliding. I like this shade better than #666 or #712, but for the price, why not buy all 3!

The color on this is really nice, reminds me of Mac Spice. Very nice neutral shade for lips, dirt cheap price. The pencil color does tend to break off if you sharpen to a sharp point, but a little waste on a product that was ..what a buck fifty is no biggie, plus it's long. I use this regularly. Great value, great color.

I love this color. It's the color I have always searched for. Supernatural yet gorgeous.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I think this is a great find for fair skin/ pink tone lips. I agree w/ everything TallicaMommy has said in her review below.

I'm so happy to have discovered this lipliner! It's a great replica of the Clinique Bamboo liner I love so much. The only downfall is it needs to be sharpened and the Clinique one doesn't. For the amount of money I save buying this instead, sharpening is really no big deal!

It's a great color! Very flattering and I think it'd work with a variety of lipcolors and skintones. I'd prefer if it were in a self-sharpening pencil though, so I took off 1 lippie for that.

I had pretty much given up trying to find a lipliner that matched my lips. Even Wet 'n' Wild's 666 was too brown and too dark with all of my lipsticks and glosses. But 664B is what I've been looking for! It feels smooth going on, but does seem to 'clump' in spots. But for .99, and to finally have the right shade, I will definitely deal with it!

i like this liner. its a MLBB pinky mauve color with some shimmer to it, but you dont really notice it. sometimes i wear this by itself and it looks really pretty, natural, yet defined.

I really like this liner. I like it even better then #666! The color kind of reminds me of MAC's Prrr. Its very girly and natural.

This is a nice neutral pink lipliner, it doesn't go on as smoothly as I'd like but that's okay it looks really pretty then used as an all over lip color with clear gloss on top.