C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

C.O. Bigelow  Lemon Lip Cream

4.4

on 9/23/2007 3:18:00 AM

Tastes like sweet sweet lemonade, and moisturizes lips without being overly sticky. Not mentholated, so won't dry my lips out, which is an extra plus. Unfortunately, the packaging does have a tendency to leak every now and then and make a mess of things in a purse or two. Pack in a baggie if it's warm outside..

on 9/18/2007 1:29:00 PM

I'm already a fan of the mentha lip line from Bigelow, and I am now a fan of this, as well. The lemon flavor is really nice, reminds me, as someone else said, of the the philosophy version. I like all kinds of lemon, but this one is definitely more tutti-dolci lemon than Fresh Sugar Lemon. The consistency is really nice and creamy and moisturizing. I got two of them but will definitely re-buy when I run out.

on 9/18/2007 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is really yummy. I love lemon and so this is right up my alley. It's not like the lip shines like the reviewer below mentioned. I still wish these had SPF in them. It feels exactly like a cream and is really moisturizing. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yum! This reminds me a little of Philosophy's Frozen Lemon Custard lip shine. Very lemon-y, with a hint of bakery to it. Make my lips shine well, also. I got this free w/ a coupon, but I will gladly repurchase when I run out.

C.O. Bigelow's Lemon Lip Cream is an "ultra moisturizing formula" with 2% natural lemon oil, lime oil, lemon extract and vanillin for flavor. For those wondering, this is not C.O. Bigelow's Mentha Shine formula with lemon added. Lemon Lip Cream is more like their My Favorite Lip Balm. The balm goes on smoothly with a soft shine and feels very moisturizing. If you like lemon drop candies or lemon cookies you'll enjoy Lemon Lip Cream. The flavor is tasty and long lasting.

Among the ingredients are two peptides, acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester (Calmosensine) and palmitoyl oligopeptide. Both are commonly found in skin serums and anti-aging products. Sodium hyaluronate is also included and can help keep the lips well hydrated.

Popular Lip Treatments