C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream

C.O. Bigelow  Lemon Lip Cream

4.4

on 3/21/2009 11:57:00 PM

My Holy Grail Product!

It is very moisturizing and softening to my lips. It gives a nice subtle sheen.... not a high shine. More sheen than the average lip balm, but less than a lip gloss. Perfection.

I think what I really love about this is it's subtle. It really just makes my lips look full and soft and HEALTHY.

Second, the smell and TASTE is fabulous! It's hard to stop myself from licking my lips. It's a dead-ringer for the Lemon Cello Cream Torte Cake from Cheesecake Factory. So it's not a strong lemon flavor, it's a sweet and subtle lemon cream flavor. Delicious.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I usually love C.O. Bigelow lipglosses but this one just wasn't as good. It was far too thick and too runny, I hated the feel of it on my lips. It does smell amazing, though. Very little goes a long way with this stuff. I gave it 3 lippies because I really do like the scent and it does make my lips feel decent after it kinda wears a little, I just hate how it feels right after you put it on.

on 2/10/2009 9:03:00 AM

fantastic. smells so good. my lips have been softer for my lipgloss/sticks application. I almost wish they made this with a pale pink tint so I didnt have to rely on lipsticks. I hate my lips red. but I use this a lot when I go to bed. and sometimes I'll wear a light layer of it under my lipgloss or lipstick.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Too liquidy to be a lip balm & too "heavy" to be a lipgloss. Not at all what I was looking for or what I need. I'm giving it two lippies instead of one because I enjoyed the smell.

on 12/25/2008 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome! It smells really nice and leaves my lippies nice and soft. Bath and Body Works always has sales so you could get a few of these at a time

on 12/25/2008 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product!! I bought it right after purchasing the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment and this is an amazing dupe of it...maybe not even a dupe since this product is superior!! I love the lemon scent and it goes on feeling silky smooth. It also has lasting power as I hate to keep applying product over and over...which is great since I am a crazy lip licker!! Another bonus is the price...it is regularly priced at $7.50, but I got it for $3 while shopping at B&BW during their Chrismas sale. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again and for the price can even afford to stock up and send out as extras in swaps. Definitely buy this if you have chapped dry lips...and for even better results use the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Buffer before hand!! :)

on 12/24/2008 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This smells like lemons!!! I bought it from B&BW for $3 when it was about 10 degrees outside because I missed summer. The smell reminds me of lemon bars. It really is moisturizing and I sometimes apply it over tinted lip gloss so the gloss would stay. Love it. Not worth the $7.50 price tag but B&BW generally have sales.

on 12/21/2008 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

The scent for these are fantastic. I'm not usually drawn to lemon fragrances, but this one is not too cloying and doesn't smell like lemon cleaner... it's more like lemon cake batter as another user previously mentioned. The one thing is that I wish the formula was a tad thicker and that it had a bit more tack to it. However, this lip cream is still very moisturizing and has a nice hint of shine as well.

on 11/29/2008 2:13:00 AM

I love this lip cream! My boyfriend bought it for me. I love lip balms! But this one is def. one of my favourites. It's ULTRA MOISTURIZING! It tastes great and it smells delicious! My lips are much are moisturized and no more chapped lips! *heart*

on 11/26/2008 7:37:00 PM

I love this lip balm, everything about it; the smell, it's healing abilities, everything! I reccomend this to everyone.

Popular Lip Treatments