The Body Shop Vitamin C Micro Refiner

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua, sodium diatomeae, glycerin, prunus dulcis, dimethicone, butyruspernum parkii, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polysorbate 60, methylparaben, xanthan gum, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene, disodium EDTA, linalool, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, citrus dulcis, citrus grandis, citronellol, citral, geraniol, benzyl alcohol.

This is such a fantastic exfoliator. Unlike others you don't have to scrub the skin to feel the benefits with this, the grains are soooo fine you just massage this in circular motions once a week and you are left with baby soft skin. It evens out my skin tone too and instantly brightens my skin.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am a scrub junkie, so I really wanted to like this. As another reviewr noted, this can feel like sand paper, but I don't consider that a bad thing. My problem is that is smells like lemony bathroom cleaner to me, so I just can't use it. It's been relegated to the back of the closet for emergency purposes.

I'm a makeup and skincare junkie who can't stay put on a single brand and try different products, always searching for the best. I have several face scrubs/at-home microexfoliants and I use them depending on my need. I exfoliate 1-2x a week coz I have oily skin. Sometimes I use the gentle scrubs, but there are times I want the grittier ones to deliver better exfoliation. I have to say that this Body Shop refiner is the BEST in my stash. Firstly, I love the citrus smell, its energizing and gives me zesty cleansing feel as I'm using it. Secondly, it really exfoliates without stripping my skin of its moisture. My face doesn't feel tight after, skin feels very smooth and I'm glowing. I use this with the Body Shop Re-texturizing Peel and wow! it does what it says. The Vitamin C in it really works and wakes my skin up. This refiner and peel duo are my go-to products specially when I want great looking skin on special events coz my makeup looks better.

Love this product. Can't think of any other scrub that would work like this. <3

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this product a few weeks ago and really love it. I use it once a week (all you need to) and it leaves my face smooth and clear. You only have to use a little bit, so even thought it's quite expensive it lasts for a long time. Feels almost like rubbing fine sand on your face, and it has a nice smell too. Best scrub I have used, and will definitely buy again.

I really like this product. It is a little harsh but I find it really helps to smooth out any rough or red spots on the skin. I have lightly oily skin & occassional acne, I find it really helps to relieve the red spots left behind after a pimple has faded.

A little harsh. Im all for removing dead skin and trying to banish those stubborn blackheads on my nose! But I felt like this was a little destructive on my skin. It feels like rubbing sandpaper against it. I noticed several broken capillaries on my cheeks, chin & nose after using, displaying that it was just too rough for my skin to take. Still love BodyShop products though!

I bought this product thinking of a home dermabrasion, obviously a milder one. I have a really oily skin, enlarged pores and i do breakout every now and then. This product is great if you are trying to get rid of those post acne spots and also it smoothed my scars probably by peeling the dead skin. My pores appeared refined. So yea, it really worth it...
I just use it once a week at night, and i gently scrub to avoid any redness and keep a thin layer on for 3-4 mins and rinse off. Follow up with the night regime( non alcoholic toner+ night cream)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

AWESOMEEEE. It hurt a lot though in the start and i have sensitive skin so my face got really red but it gets rid of the black heads and after ue wash it off it feels great

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

i bought this product a few weeks ago. i just want to try this and it's unique, because the product said it's microdermabrasion. i don't know what is that but i thought it will good for a scrub. the smell is good too. it's really fresh. when i first wore this, oww it's very painful!! but after i rinse off the scrub with water, my face became extra smooth and refresh. i love it. btw all my blackhead comedo are gone too :)) i'm satisfied with this product