Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22
Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Bobbi Brown Sandwash PinkLip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

on 12/31/2005 1:08:00 AM

I really liked the color..a natural, pretty pink...but its so drying! Bobbi, please, make this lipsticks more moisturizing. THEN I'll repurchase.

Not a great color on me (brown hair/eyes NC 30), kind of a dirty pale pink. The texture felt dry & looked gummy on the inner ring of my lips. I also have Rose, but remember that one feeling creamier. Wouldn't repurchase.

on 9/26/2005 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't usually wear pinks well due to my yellow undertones but this is one I can definitely pull off..A dirty, semi matte pink that's slightly darker then my natural lipcolor..A very casual,everyday lipstick(for reference I'm LLL JI Warm Silk,LM Warm Ivory,LP Creme peche,between MAC NC20/25)

on 9/20/2005 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this in a palette and I must say, I don't like it at all. It comes off as a greyish pink on me...not very flattering. I also have to agree with some of the other reviewers that it doesn't have a great smell but it's not horrible. I wouldn't repurchase this particular color. However, BB raspberry shimmer is very nice.

on 8/28/2005 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is too bright for me. I prefer "pale pink" by bobbi Brown to tone down my lips a little bit and still brighten my face while still looking really natural. I have fair skin, yellow undertones, dark hair, blue/green eyes and very pigmented lips.

on 8/10/2005 9:13:00 PM

I have a very warm skintone and reddish hair so pink is not generally a color I can pull off. This shade was part of the 'Best of..' lip palette I got a couple of years ago and I loved the color so much I finally bought a tube. It is the only pink I will ever be able to wear.

on 7/14/2005 9:52:00 AM

This is a pink-beige lipstick. It lasts forever and is not drying. I line with Chanel Nude lipliner and top it off with BB Buff Gloss. The result is a putty colored lip which looks awesome with BB Grey/Slate shadows. FYI: I am fair with blue eyes and blonde hair.

on 6/13/2005 12:11:00 AM

This is a pretty shade, a very neutral beige pink. It's probably the most neutral of BB's lipstick shades. Because it's completely matte and so neutral it's difficult to pull off wearing it completely by itself. When I try to wear this by itself I look like death warmed over. With a gloss over it (such as Bobbi's Buff), it's a very nice nude lip, especially if you like a nude lip that is not too brown or orangey.

on 3/10/2005 3:57:00 AM

This one resembles Pale Pink (which I prefer) but is slightly different as I detect more beige tones in it. I like it, but it can wash me out if I'm wearing the wrong clothes, the wrong blush or if I'm tired. I still like it tough, just not as much as Pale Pink, which I adore.
As usual, BB l/s are slightly drying, but have superb staying power and don't wear off when drinking or eating.
For your reference: I'm LLL, neutral to yellow, brown hair, blue-grey eyes, medium pigmented lips. continued >>

on 3/1/2005 3:52:00 PM

Nice pinky nude lipstick. Formula is a little drying, but not bad. This one is very easy to wear, but looks best topped with a little gloss IMO. Flattering on most people I would guess.