Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

Bobbi Brown Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22
Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Lip Color - Sandwash Pink #22Bobbi Brown Sandwash PinkLip Color - Sandwash Pink #22

on 4/21/2014 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Absolutely love this. I bought this color several years ago and the whole thing was off. The color was bright and the smell was completely rancid. It looked nothing like the lipstick I swatched on my hand and tried on in the store. I decided to try it again because every time I walk by the Bobbi Brown counter, I swatch this and love the color.

Gorgeous YLBB shade. It's pink, and the name implies that it may be a warm pink, but it's not; it's a neutral soft, medium nude-pink lipstick that has a wonderful texture and excellent longevity. It wears for hours at a time. After eating and drinking, it fades of course, but it leaves behind a natural flush on the lips. It makes your lips look fuller and the creamy texture keeps them hydrated.

I have no complaints other than the price, but honestly, I would repurchase. There are so many lipsticks that I really love, but price keeps me from repurchasing, because I think I can always find a dupe. Not with this lipstick. The color and texture are both winners, so I will stock up.

A beautiful rosy beige shade on my NC 25 skintone. It enhances and polishes without being too loud and more than my MLBB shade since its not a nude that washes you out but a medium toned rose-pink beigy.Am glad with my purchase despite the ratings and love BB original lip colour line more with its vintage packaging like chanel rouge coco line.

I bought this and Pale Pink, as well as a semi-lipstick in Crystal Pink.
All of them make my lips sore. Within 5 minutes if applying my lips tingle and after a few applications my lips are dry and in need of lip salve.

It's annoying as the colour range is extensive but there is clearly an ingredient which doesn't suit my skin.

I also think they are expensive compared with cheaper brands. I don't mind paying a reasonable amount for foundation and eye shadows but think almost £20 for lipstick is too much.

on 4/29/2013 7:22:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have always been a fan of nude-rose shades of lipsticks so ever since I grabbed hold of one a few years back, I have never regretted buying and using this product time and time again. It's a shade you can wear in just about any occasion - from work to parties. It's not a loud scandalous color nor does it leave me looking sickly pale. It lives up to the rest of Bobbi Brown's strengths - it beautifies by subtly enhancing a lady's face. The only downside to the product is that after around 5 to 6 months of use, the remaining product kind of has this funky scent to it so I guess you best not let it stay unused. Other than that, I still LOVE this lipstick and will continue buying it!

on 2/23/2013 8:53:00 AM

This is a dark pinky brown which I would wear for day time. I topped this with crystal lip gloss and it looks really modern and feminine. I didnt like the smell of this though....but it wears off eventually. I think BB recommended this for Kate Middleton`s wedding so its a good bet if your walking down the aisle in summer. The color photos well.

on 2/1/2013 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

my only lipstick repurchase EVER. i have every shade in every brand of lipstick and this is my every day go-to. wouldn't wear for a special occasion or anything even w/ a dark eye i like a more NUDE nude but this is a great medium pinky beigey nude. wear it under my "pink beige" bb lip gloss and my lips are lush and perfectly colored for day time wear. i am a warm beige 3.5 and nw 25 for reference. stays on all day.

on 1/29/2013 9:35:00 PM

I love this color, just a beautiful natural pink. It's too bad that Bobbi's lippies are so drying on me. I love her selection of colors, but it never fails that when I get one, I regret it. After just a few minutes on, my lips are practically peeling. Probably could add a balm underneath or a gloss on top, but I'm most happy with a product that does what I want it to without having to worry about additional things to do... it has to be wear and go or forget it.

on 10/10/2012 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This medium pink shade is very flattering with my brunette hair colour and fair skin tone. I love the texture of this lipstick, which is creamy and yet stays on during the day. I normally reapply once at midday and it stays on until the evening. My lips feel as if they are in much better condition when I wear this lipstick. I've tried many other high end brands of lipstick (MAC, Dior, Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden) and this lipstick has impressed me the most. I would highly recommend this product.

on 9/26/2012 4:21:00 PM

I am officially hooked on the Sappho Cosmetic line. Their foundations are stunningly beautiful and natural and their cheek and eye colours amazing! This line is proof that you don't need to cover your face in nasty silicones and chemicals to achieve that perfect look. Highly recommended.

on 7/12/2012 1:54:00 PM

This is my ultimate go-to everyday lipstick & it goes with absolutely everything. Light enough not to be overbearing but enough color to make your lips stand out nicely. I love this lipstick! I wear it with Spice lipliner by MAC & it always does the trick. I wear this lipstick 90% of the time & find it goes well if you're wearing heavier eye makeup or if you're using a light touch. Love it!