MAC Cosmetics Soft and Slow Lipglass

MAC Cosmetics Soft and Slow Lipglass

4.6

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is quite possibly my favorite lip gloss shade ever. I'm an nw25ish olive FFF with dark hair and dark eyes. I have pretty unpigmented lips and have to wear something on them or I look dead. This shade can be worn with a nearly bare face or a fully made up face and it look great either way. I've been reaching for this baby almost daily. I'm going to have to get a backup which is pretty rare for me.

This is the prettiest MAC l/g shade I've worn yet. The pink compliments my skin tone perfectly and looks amazing with everything. I usually wear it alone or with Mellow Flame l/s. I have a pic up in my profile if anyone wants to see it. I would buy this over and over again! I think I've found my HG!!

on 9/5/2007 8:03:00 AM

This color looks like a neutral rose with very mild shimmer (if any). I really like this color on me- gives a very polished look for fall. Texture is very creamy and longlasting. Great to wear over Mellow Flame l/s! For reference I am PPP dark blonde/blue eyes Stila B/20 watts with neutral/warm skin tone.

on 8/28/2007 10:26:00 PM

Just like every mac lipgloss, vanilla smell, very sticky, lasts a long long time. This color is a nice soft shimmery rose color. I like it and I am glad I purchased. It is a limited color so I doubt I would be able to buy it again but I probably would if it were a permanent color. Similar to BB rose sugar shimmer-a bit less brown but very close in color.

on 8/26/2007 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I agree with the first reviewer. A very pretty rose color. reminds me ALOT of Ghetto l/g from way back.

Edited 10.30.07 - bought 2 back ups today since its LE. I LOVE this l/g. I receive complements every time I wear it. HG material! I love MAC's l/g when they don't have shimmer so this is fantastic!

I was not crazy about this color. It looks pretty in the tube but on my lips, it's a odd rosey peachy color which leaves my lips looking swollen and not flattering on my light-med asian skintone. I wasn't wearing any makeup when I had it on and it somehow made my cheeks look redder which was not flattering. I'm sure this would work for someone else but I'll be passing on it.

Soft and Slow is a great neutral rose colour. Someone compared it to Damzel, but I disagree as Damzel is more mauvey, this one is a tich warmer. But still a very wearable rose gloss.