Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil

Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil
Dark Tanning Oil

4.5

Paraffinum Liquidum, Cocos Nucifera, Parfum, Plumeria Acutifolia, Mangifera Indica, Psidium Guajava, Carica Papaya, Passiflora Incarnata, Colocasia Antiquorum, Aleurites Moluccana, Amyl Acetate, Theobroma Cacao, Persea Gratissima, Aloe Barbadensis, Lanolin, Eucalyptus Globulus, Benzyl Alcohol.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

You know it's funny (in a tragic sort of way). I have spent so much money on perfumes that have tried to capture this scent, that I could have opened up a store. There are new ones coming out all the time and they all try to capture that beachy, Hawaiian Tropic type scent but as always, fall very short. Every time I buy a new beachy body butter or fragrance, I am left incredibly disappointed. It always smells off or there is some note that ruins it. The last disaster is when I finally got a hold of Estee Lauder's Azuree Soleil perfume oil. I couldn't wait to swap it away! It was ghastly!.

Fast forward to my husband asking me why I don't just but buy Hawaiian Tropic and wear it like a perfume. You know every now and than, a guy can surprise you and come up with something really smart... (lol). I felt like an idiot for not thinking of it. Here's something that is packed with truly wonderful ingredients that are actually good for your skin. It leaves your skin feeling incredibly moisturized and the scent is heavenly! No more searching around for beachy perfumes anymore. I'm done. Love this stuff! Totally takes me back to my childhood (I stopped tanning when I learned all I needed to know about skin cancer). Love putting this on my pulse points and sniffing my wrists. It's like having summer in a bottle!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite tanning oil. It really gives you a stunning, dark tan and the coconut smell is amazing.

on 4/21/2008 9:00:00 AM

Since I am not one who sunbathes, I use this for the dry, winter snake skin on my legs, feet and arms after bathing, making sure to exfoliate well first. What I like about this product, besides the yummy scent, the fact that it soaks in relatively quickly and that the ingredients listing contains nothing I can't pronounce. A nice combo of various oils combined with mineral oil at a good price. Since it is a rather thick oil, I warm this in my hands to facilitate spreadability. Good bottle design with small hole at the top does not dispense too much product.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Want a tan? Get this oil! It is awesome...I come from the waterpark industry and this is hands down my favorite brand.

on 7/29/2007 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow! Is all I can really say. This saved me in Honolulu.. in July.. at 1 pm .. on the middle of the beach! It gave me a beautiful tan without burning me. Am-az-ing. Hands down my favorite tanning product. :)

I purchased this after all the great reviews on MUA, and I love it! Walgreen's is having a BOGO sale, PLUS each bottle has 35% more free, so I got an amazing deal! I laid out today (I know, I know, I should know better) for about 2 hours, and I got the most even, golden brown tan. Also, I didn't use as much as I expected to; the oil wasn't as liquidy as I thought it would be (like Banana Boat Tanning Oil). That said, the only not-so-perfect thing is the packaging. I wish it came in spray form, or at least had a flip-top cap, instead of having to (un)screw it all the time. Otherwise, smells great, moisturizes my skin, gives me a nice, even, golden tan. 2 thumbs up! :)

I really love this tanning oil. It does a great job at moisturizing my skin for the best tan possible, and I really feel that it accelerates the whole process. I have repurchased and will continue to do so.

on 6/19/2007 9:36:00 PM

I have gone through bottles of this stuff since high school. I know it has zero sun protection but I just love the smell (coconut oil). I admit I used to bake in high school and this gave me a wonderful brown color. Now, I tend to use it after I have some color and only on a few occasions. I think it actually comes in SPF 6 but I haven't tried it.

on 4/20/2007 4:23:00 AM

My favorite tanning oil for tanning outside.

I have gone through bottles and bottles of this, as a skin softener as well as a tanning aid. It does seem to deepen and accelerate my tan somewhat. This is one of my favorite body oils hands down. I will always have a bottle of this in my posession.

Popular Body Skincare Products