MAC Cantaloupe (Uploaded by Mirtilla)

4.7

92%
would repurchase
4.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/02/2011

A nice sophisticated peach, with a slight sheen. It warms up and brightens my face. Its nicely pigmented and smooth.

Edit: This is a good MAC "My Paradise" dupe. I own both and they are very similar minus the gold shimmer.
Ref: NC25

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (262 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Aug/27/2010

Beautiful neutral blush that looks blah in the pan and simply lovely on the cheeks. It does not make my face look slightly flushed, but still gives it a glow without any shimmer. I do not understand it but I do not care because I love it. :D

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (100 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Aug/22/2010

I can't talk much about its packaging because I bought this in its pan. Its price is reasonable and affordable for a high end. Its colour oh my gosh it's like just the right blend. It is dusty rose mix with beige mix with peach but not too peach or not orange, it gives me the right flush on the cheeks to looking fresh and contoured. I believe it's a Pro product.

For …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jul/11/2010

I was didn't know if this would show up on me, but I'm glad I gave it a try. I wear NC44 in Studio Tech, Cadiz Nars Sheer Glow just for reference. Since I brought this over a month ago I have reached for it everyday. It works with my every make up look I do. I use my 136 brush for the best application. It looks great with bronzer or without it. The color is unique to my blush …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

Apr/02/2010

If I could use one word to describe this product, it woud be delicious! My favorite satin finish Mac blush! I use this for a really sheek look on my brides or at photoshoots. Gives great colour so build a little at a time and you can create a very classic classy look! A favourite paired with red lips, nude eyes and thick black lashes.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Jan/12/2010

This is definitely my HG blush right now, and I have tried lots of blushes. It's a matte and not shimmery but it's just a pretty peach color on me. I wear it with Lightscapade MSF on top and it's pure LOVE!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Dec/06/2009

Seriously, my favorite blush atm. I just got this, but i am in love with this. it is gorgeous. I'm so glad i walked into the Mac Pro store. It looks gorgeous on my NC20 cool toned skin. I love the finish of this. just a beautiful color.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Oct/26/2009

oh my... this is in my blush palette and I had overlooked it for any reviews. This is a pro color but if you can get it, do! It is a wonderful corally color which works well on level 1 - 4 complexions..

I use it with my 187 brush and get a soft peachy shade and no shimmer.

love it and will continue to buy as long as they make it.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (945 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Oct/26/2009

My HG blush! It adds a great glow to my NC25 skin, and the satin-like finish lets me add a MSF like Refined if I want a bit more of a sheen, but it's perfect by itself. I'm so happy that I was able to track down this pro-only color in the pot form, as I don't have enough MAC blushes to merit buying a blush palette. I apply it with a 187-like duo-fibre brush and it applies like a …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Aug/11/2009

This is my HG blush for my extremely fair skin. It is such a beautiful color! I'm so sad it's being discontinued for the pro palette =( It has just a little bit of shine, but not enough to look "frosty". It is an absolutely gorgeous color and I highly recommend for people with fair skin!

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair