Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.8

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 10/11/2015 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very lovely moisturiser. I bought it spontaneously in Boots at the airport before a trip because my skin was acting up (reaction to Vitamin C, ingested not topical). I expected this to be very gloopy and thick for some reason but I really like it, it's creamy and smooth and my skin likes it a lot. It doesn't pill (something I really dislike), works great under makeup but also mixed with argan oil (or other oils), can't fault it.

Packaging wise I would prefer a soft squeeze tube over the metal one but it's okay (better than a tub).

Price is okay (definitely go for the 75ml one), maybe a little high because it's a cult product but I found a 75ml tube last me about 4 months with daily use.

on 9/14/2015 11:33:00 PM

What a fantabulous moisturiser! I quite like the packaging. I concur with all the positive comments as written below. A little goes a long way, it gives a lovely glow to the skin, the metal tube means that the product will not go 'off', it is priced well. Love it.

on 8/20/2015 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I have a dry and sensitive skin and am always looking for a moisturiser that makes my skin feel comfortable yet doesn't cause breakouts or allergies. So when I heard about 'Embryolisse' and that it was super safe to use and hydrates the skin for hours without end, I thought it was worth a try. The fact that its advertised as "The Secret of the Modelling world" etc. is a bonus, non? ;)

The first thing that I disliked was the packaging, I am not a fan of metal tubes, they break and crack and you can never really roll them up nice and neatly to get all the product out. The tube is sealed and you have to open it by puncturing the metal seal with the cap. That is nice because you can be certain the product is fresh and pristine.

The consistency is very runny, too much so in my opinion, it comes out the tube in over-abundance and wastes product. It applies easy because of the runny consistency but you have to be very carful to not waste product. Don't place it on its cap because when you take the cap off it just comes gushing out!

It does moisturise my - at times - very dry skin but it doesn't give me that comfortable hydrated feel that I get from more richer products. It doesn't cause break outs or allergies (something I am prone to).
All in all as a moisturiser its just not rich enough for me dry skin, but in experimenting with it under my make up I have found where its real forte lies for me: it's a perfect bases for foundation!
Before I apply foundation I moisturise and when I leave the house the make-up looks good and is nice and even. But after a couple of hours I look in the mirror and find white patches on my skin, yet again my dry skin ate the foundation. With Embryolisse Lait-Concentre I don't have this problem. It seems to be the perfect bases for my foundation and keeps it in place and looking natural. Just for this I will keep repurchasing it!

Pros:
*Lots of value for your money because the consistency is very generous and you need very little to cover face and dcolletage.
*There is a lot of product in a tube - 75ML (2,54 Fl.OZ)
*It doesn't irritate my very dry and sensitive skin.
*It is the perfect bases for under foundation.
*it's friendly priced especially since its Paraben free and not tested on animals.

Cons:
*I am not a fan of metal tubes.
*Consistency is too runny and too much product gets wasted.
*If you have very dry skin like mine it might not be rich enough, but for normal skin it might be perfect.

on 8/17/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

One of my all time favorite products in the world. It's a wonder product. I won't leave the house without it on. I'll often go out with just this on, some eyeliner and/or some mascara.

I discovered this while backpacking through Paris in my twenties. I stalked some women two, three, four times my age to figure out how their skin looked so much better than mine! This was the answer. It's a cult favorite for a reason. When I got home to the states and started using it, after a week my friends asked if I was wearing make-up when in fact I was only wearing this moisturizer. It's been many years later and I still get that compliment. I stopped using primer when I started using Embryolisse moisturizer. It's just not necessary. This moisturizer works as a perfect 2-in-1 in that sense.

Honestly, it's the best thing that ever happened to my skin and my make-up routine.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have dehydrated normal-to-dry skin and I found Embryolisse 24-hour miracle cream an adequate moisturizer. I tried a sample of this product over the course of a week. It is thinner in consistency than more readily available American creams such as Cetaphil and CeraVe's moisturizing creams but thicker than a regular lotion. It is fairly moisturizing, about on par with Cetaphil but not quite as moisturizing in comparison to CeraVe for me. It spreads on the skin easily and absorbs well.

The main difference I feel with this cream vs. others is that it has a very silky-feeling finish, similar to a makeup primer. However, it doesn't seem to have the same effect filling in pores so to me that is a bit of a let-down. The product does have a light generic fragrance.

Overall, while I can see why some people would like Embryolisse's moisturizer for the silky feeling it leaves its performance as a moisturizer otherwise is not substantially different for me to justify purchasing.

I honestly adore this product and I have never felt particularly strongly about a moisturiser before! I haven't used it as a primer or makeup remover as I have sensitive oily skin, but as a night time moisturiser this stuff is incredible!! My skin feels plump, hydrated and glowing, nothing I have ever used has made a difference even after just one use. Did not clog my pores and would 100% recommend! I have rosacea flare ups in my cheeks and this does not sting/ irritate

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I loved this moisturiser so much, i bought the travel size HOWEVER it broke me out like crazy! I used it for about 4 days and couldn't use it anymore due to the fact it would clog my pores. I know it was this causing the breakouts because it was the only thing which i changed in my routine and addition to this i put it down my neck and i had 1 spot there and i never break out on my neck?

If you don't have skin sensitive to clogging then i'de say go for it but i can't because of the fact it'll break me out. It moisturises like a dream though i'de only suggest it from people with super dry skin!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

For reference, I have normal to oily, acne-prone skin. Finding a moisturizer that acts as a great base for makeup can be a tad frustrating. A lot of products that I have tried do not help control my oily t-zone and/or allow for my makeup to melt and break up on my skin over time. Embryolisse lait-creme concentre helps evenly moisturize my skin (yes, oily skinned people should still moisturize!) and helps my makeup to apply smoothly. My foundation (Estee Lauder DW) blends even better when I use this moisturizer as a base. My skin does not get oily throughout the day but instead, it imparts a healthy glow. I guess the French really know what they're doing ;)

on 7/15/2015 12:00:00 PM

I really like this cream I own 2 of them the 1oz for travel and my makeup bag and the bigger size for home use. I use it after I apply my retin a and it really helps minimize peeling and flaking. I only use about a pea size amount for my whole face. I like to use Hada Labo Gokiyun hydrating lotion first because that gives my creams and serums really good absorbtion. The Embryollisse cream really seals in everything and it makes my skin so smooth and soft!

It has some nice ingredients too like hyaluronic acid, collagen, aloe, and works very well with my sensitive combo skin. I'm oily atm and I can use this no problem but for me it's all in how much I use. Too much I'll get oily but a small amount hydrates my skin perfectly. So to me a little goes a long way with this product. As a makeup primer I also really like it because it holds bases really well and my skin doesn't feel dry when I use a lot of powders. It can even make foundation look dewy which is really nice because I like that effect. Plus this can be used as a makeup remover and even on babies because it's so gentle. The smell is pleasant and doesn't bother me at all.

Great product with excellent purposes. I also do not break out from this and it soothes the areas that get too red from retin a. I really love this cream because it lasts, hydrates, protects, and resores so for me I love a multi purpose product. I purchase mine on Amazon. Recommended!

on 6/14/2015 6:23:00 PM

I love this moisturizer. It makes my skin feel amazing. It's a thin cream so a little goes a long way. I got this in my birchbox and so far it's been my favorite sample to date. I went to Sephora to buy a full size but they were sold out. I will have to order online. I recommend this to anyone looking for a daily moisturizer