Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.8

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 6/28/2017 3:46:00 PM

A basic cream. I got it because everyone raved about how it makes a great makeup base. Could not notice a difference between my normal moisturizer and this. I'm a firm believer that if you are giving your skin the attention is needs and moisturize well, your makeup will go on good regardless of what you use. So I tried my cheap covergirl foundation that usually clings to dry spots, and lo and behold, no difference, so I'm not convinced.

It smells wonderful but I'm very hesitant to put fragrance on my face. I have sensitive skin and I'm suspecting the red blotches on my skin are from this product. It's also pretty disappointing that my cheeks feel very dry starting an hour or so after application! How odd, I'm combo leaning dry, so I thought this would be creamy enough to hydrate.

So, I use this product as a hand cream now, because I love the smell. That's probably as close to my face as it gets.

on 6/26/2017 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I just finished my second tube of this miracle cream and can honestly say I will never go without it. First, it works perfectly with my acne prone, dry skin, does not irritate or make me flare up. Second, your skin will drink this up, the cream is a milky texture and leaves your skin feeling plumped, hydrated and primed.

I use this twice daily and have seen considerably improvement in the plumpness and hydration of my face. My face feels quenched and soothed after using it, my only con would be the price and availability but it is without a doubt worth every penny.

This is the best product I have ever used in my life. Have been using it for 6 yrs now and can't find anything better than that. It hydrates wonderfully my skin, it makes it look fair, it is not greasy and honestly for the quantity and quality of the product the price is very good. I use it day and night, with some exceptions sometimes at night to use a serum for even higher hydration. I do understand that for people with oily skin, this might be heavy though.

on 6/8/2017 6:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

i have been using this for so long keep going back to it especially in summer. This moisturizer does its job really well and its not greasy. This winter i have to use it with face oil because my skin just got so dry. Its super basic cream and also very cheap. easy to spread, comfortable to wear

on 5/15/2017 9:42:00 AM

To my surprise and dismay this product irritated the heck out of my sensitive skin. It took a good week to calm down during which my facial skin was so annoyed that it wouldn't tolerate anything on it without stinging & burning. Since nothing else had changed in my skin care I am 100% certain that this cream was the culprit. Flakey, red, unhappy skin - not good. I'm bemused by the raves. Oh well, I guess every skin is different...

on 5/2/2017 6:35:00 PM

Very nice moisturizer. It's not too thin or thick. Sinks into the skin nicely. Doesn't irritate my skin with the exception being around my eyes. If it gets anywhere near my eyes, it burns like hell. That being said, most moisturizers burn my eyes with the exception of Clinique Dramatically different. (which is my HG) This would probably be my second favorite but it's not very accessible where I live.

on 4/30/2017 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I've used a few bottles of this when I still didn't know how to make my own lotion & cream. It was ok. Nothing to shout about. I don't know why it's such a cult. Also it's quite thick... Not so good....

I have mature dry skin and I find the moisturiser excellent to apply before primer. It is moisturising enough to last all day but doesn't leave your skin greasy so all your make up slides off.

I have been using this cream for over a year, it can be a bit pricey but a tube does last a long time if you use it only as a day cream.

I wait until the specials are on and then buy two.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have dehydrated combination skin so I only use this at night as it's too heavy for me during the daytime. I honestly can't see how this could prep your skin for make up I would think make up would melt right off during the day. A little goes a long way as I've been using this for months and barely made a dent in the tube. The price was inexpensive as I purchased in France, fragrance free, has not caused breakouts or irritations. This hasn't transformed my skin in any way so it's hard to say if I would repurchase. If you're looking for a no frills evening cream this could be it for you.

on 4/22/2017 10:56:00 PM

This has been a lovely cream to prep skin for makeup. I don't think it has any valuable properties, but as a base, it's lightweight and smoothing. My oily/combo skin didn't have any bad reactions (but I also use a face powder to absorb oil). It wouldn't be my moisturizer when I'm not also applying makeup, but at $16, I consider it a real bargain.