Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.8

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

on 1/20/2019 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This cream is highly recommended for dry, aging skin and I know many people rave about it. The price and packaging are great but it made my face break out, so it's not for me.

If you are looking for a basic moisturiser and primer in one that leaves a beautiful dewy glow to the skin (with absolutely no shimmer – this is a moisturiser) then this is a great option. This looks beautiful under anything with a matte finish. I use this everyday under a matte mineral sunscreen (Paula's Choice Resist Super-light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30) and it keeps my skin from looking too matte and keeps the sunscreen from drying out my skin. It can however look a bit too shiny for my taste if I apply it too liberally.

It is quite moisturising, but I wish it was slightly more hydrating for my dry skin. I think this moisturiser mainly works by being nice and occlusive. It sets to a light, soft and comfortable film on the skin. I think this would work well for most skin types except those with oily skin. If you would like something similar to this in terms of look and feel, but more suitable for oily/combination skin and less moisturising, then Glossier Priming Moisturizer would be a good option.

It has light fragrance, but it hasn't irritated my skin. I find this keeps my skin from becoming too irritated when I have been cleaning my skin more frequently from trying out new products. I have acne-prone skin and this has not caused me any breakouts or clogged pores.

This moisturiser doesn't contain a lot of exciting ingredients for the skin, so I would only recommend you buy it for the look and feel. It does work to moisturise the skin, but that is pretty much all it does from a skincare perspective.

Overall though, I really like this as a nice basic moisturiser that instantly makes the skin look nice with a beautiful dewy glow. You get a nice amount of product for the price. I have used a whole tube of this and I will repurchase this soon.

on 1/6/2019 8:41:00 AM

Being a fan of skincare and John Maclean, I couldn't resist picking this up and I don't regret it at all. Its texture is a mix between cream and serum which I love, yet is just as moisturising as any heavy duty cream. I would say for oily skin, it might be a tad too moisturising, but it's a definite recommendation for winter. I usually stay away from scented products due to my acne, but this one didn't cause me any breakouts and the scent is lovely and subtle enough for me not to mind too much. In the UK, it's £20 for 75ml which I do find to be a tad too pricey, though. But if you've got the money or you feel an urge to splurge this is a definite recommendation.

on 1/4/2019 2:34:00 AM

I use this on special occasions only! This cream is very moisturizing, a little goes along way so be mindful of how much youre applying. For oily/combination skin, beware as this could make your skin even more oily. Under makeup and used on its own, it could act as a primer due to its tacky-slip nature, but I still use a primer on top. This comes in a aluminum (?) metal squeezy tube, so you can really get your moneys worth. Acts as a very nice base for those dry/flaky skin days or when you want your skin to look less texturized for those makeup days.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have very sensitive skin, normal to dry skin with mild rosacea on my cheeks (controlled with Finacea gel) and my skin just loves this stuff. I use it after night after cleansing with Clinique's Sonic Foaming Cleanser and wake up to very even toned, radiant skin. It does not clog pores or aggravate my rosacea at all.

on 11/26/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer, very very hydrating. I love using different exfoliation types, end of my skincare i always use moisturizer. this my go to mask like moisturizer for night time. price is reasonable, love the effect. For oily skin types i’m not sure but for normal to dry skin types this is amazing. very very intense but also lightweight. basic but very hydrating.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is the best moisturizer ever. I can see why it is a cult favorite of makeup artists and celebrities. It does an amazing job of moisturizing skin and give a healthy, dew like glow to the skin. This can be used as a mask, moisturizer and primer all in one.

I highly recommend giving this a try. It is now a staple in my skincare regimen and I can't live without it.

on 9/7/2018 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

One of those French pharmacy gems that's a must-have. I use it anywhere that needs moisturising, from face to feet.
Convenient and hygienic tube so I can squeeze out exactly what I need and no messing around with pots and little spoons. I only use this on my face if I've been out at sea or in the sun and need more hydration (I'm more of a serum-only person) but this works to hydrate really parched skin everywhere. At the moment I'm using it on my elbows, hands and a touch on my decolletage. Will always have one of these tubes handy.

on 8/19/2018 1:03:00 PM

Basic but beautiful. This and Cerave moisturising lotion fixed my moisture barrier and re-balanced my skin after using some very damaging products.

This works well as a primer before makeup and makes my skin look nice and dewy. Not super fast absorbing, but it doesn’t take annoyingly long either.

Would definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 8/6/2018 4:35:00 PM

Edit: Dropped down to 3 lippies. It's a good occlusive but my skin got dehydrated when using this as my sole moisturizer. Will not repurchase. This is an ok emergency moisturizer, but not for the long-term.

---

DiaryofAiko's experience sounds just like mine. I use this as a facial moisturizer. It feel light, and weightless once absorbed. It has a strong scent that sometimes bothers me but sometimes doesn't. My husband likes the fragrance though, when he smells it on my face, so it may be a proximity thing. It does not break me out, and it gives adequate moisture and occlusiveness to my dry/dehydrated skin, but I definitely have to use a separate eye cream.

If this were unscented, if the scent were lighter, or if the scent dissipated, I would use it as a go-to weightless hand cream, but alas, it's not meant to be. My hands need a lot of it so the scent is heavy and sticks around.

I would definitely repurchase because it's a very good basic cream that does not break me out (seems like a lot to ask for these days) and I love the hygienic metal tube.