Nivea Sun Kissed firming moisturizer light to medium skin (body)

Nivea Sun Kissed firming moisturizer light to medium skin (body)

3.5

on 8/4/2009 1:33:00 AM

I have used a lot of sunless tanners and this ranks up there with the best of them! This tanner has never streaked or turned orange. And I actually think is smells nice! Will definitely repurchase.

on 5/28/2009 7:46:00 PM

I have tried many gradual tanning moisturizers and this is one is one of the better ones I have tried. It does have "smell" to it that most tanning moisturizers have but I didn't think it was as bad as Jergens' or Vasilines verisons. It gave very natural, gradual color which is nice because I am very fair. Hawiian Tropic makes a tanning moisturizer that has a very good smell and gives good color but it is a hard product to find. All and all I would buy again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I already bought 4 bottles of this one. It moisturises very well. I used it all summer, and now that it's cold winter, and that my skin needs more moisturising, this product still does perfect job. I love the color of the tan, it's perfect on my fair skin. You see absolutely no mark. You get a lovely glow all over after 3 days using it. Great!

on 11/24/2008 1:34:00 PM

I was so excited when they came out with because I LOVE the original Nivea q10 firming lotion and was alternating between using that and dove glow self tanner lotion. This product is a disappointment to me. It doesn't go on silky and smoothly like the original Nivea, nor is the color as good as the dove's. It's not bad though, but for me its back to two seperate lotions.

on 10/9/2008 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The smell of this product lingers not only on your skin but on everything you come in contact with, i.e. your bed, pillows, clothes etc!! I was becoming really self conscious that other people, especially at the gym could smell the lotion and i think one guy did and walked away!! im not kidding, this stuff has such a strong odor...the color is very nice though. im gonna try it maybe just at night and take a shower in the morning to get rid of smell. xoxo

on 6/18/2008 10:31:00 PM

I have been using this product for only 2 days but I really like it so far. I already have a tan and I am trying to extend the color by using this lotion. It smells nice, even my husband liked it! I use it before bed and when I woke up I had the self-tanner smell on me! I am not sure if I am imagining it or not but I seem tanner and it looks very natural.

This a beautiful self-tanner! It tans gently and gradually. No streaks. Beautiful golden color. Not a hint of orange. Absolutely perfect, natural, golden color. The color appears gradually over the course of 3 - 5 days. I've been using it for 5 days now, once a day (in the morning after my shower), and the soft increase in color each day is perfect. This looks like a real, genuine tan (I used to tan a lot before I realized how bad it was for my skin), and the color I am getting from this self-tanner is exactly the same as my natural tanning color! Beautiful, natural, perfect results! I also like how thin this is in consistency - it absorbs nicely and feels very light going on. The scent is of peaches and mangos, and I smell no self-tanner scent at all. Great product! Highly recommend!!! 5 lippies!

on 6/6/2008 4:17:00 PM

I just used this last night and I already have more color in my normally fair/pale skin. I'm not talking dramatic I've-baked-in-the-sun-for-hours color but a slight shade darker than I was before. Nice coverage. This does have an odor, not like typical self-tanners, and it's not unpleasant; difficult to describe but I wouldn't say it's like perfume or fruit. It did feel sticky on my skin while I was waiting for it to dry. I think it also feels heavy so I wouldn't wear this during the day. I think th bottle is small but the size and cost seem to be about average for this type of product. I'm taking away one lippie for the sticky/smell factor.

I've been using this product for about a week now and really like it so far. I was a bit hesitant to try this product after reading some of the reviews it has gotten here on MUA, however the fresh and yummy pineapple scent drew me in. On my dreadfully pale skin, this moisturizer gives gradual and natural "sun-kissed" color. Even when I goof up (which happens frequently) you cannot really tell with this moisturizer. What I love the most though, is that even hours after I apply this, my skin does not get that stinky self-tanner smell that I have gotten with other self-tanning lotions, such as Jergen's and Dove. The only pitfall I have found in this lotion so far is the texture/consistency (minus the one lippie)- it is slightly syrupy and tends to leave my skin a bit sticky. However, I am willing to deal with that for a yummy smelling lotion that I feel comfortable applying in the morning and wearing all day, not to mention the pretty, natural color it gives. I am also curious now to try the matching moisturizer for face and see what results that gives. Overall, I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone wanting a natural, healthy glow without the DHA stink of regular self tanners and gradual glow lotions. Will repurchase!

I haven't had anything bad with this product yet and I've been using it for about a week now. The smell isn't bad, and I put it on at night. When I wake up, I don't smell the sunless tanner smell that other reviewers smell, and I sniffed really hard. My b/f loves the smell when I first put it on. Natural color-- I would recommend. Perhaps it's reformulated already... or I just got really different results.

Popular Lotions / Creams