Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

2.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

No. Thatís all I can say about this product. I bought it (and some others) because it had a third taken of the already reasonable price. But it seems that sometimes you do have to spend a bit more money for better results.

For the first week it did seem to firm up my face so I continued to use it, despite it not being very moisturizing. But then, my skin suddenly broke out with spots, my face was lumpy, had a rash & was very itchy.

Needless to say, everything went straight in the bin & Iím back on Olay.

on 4/12/2008 1:39:00 AM

I can't believe that I never wrote a review for this...this is my HG day cream! I have both the original and the "glow" version that contains suble self-tanners (which doesn't seem to tan me at all). I like the original better b/c it really does make your skin feel yummy... well-moisturized but not greasy at all...and its great for combination-dry skin. keeps it well-moisturized most of the day. I like that the packaging is in a pump too... plus its inexpensive and works better than the pricier stuff I've tried...I also like the night cream version of this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I give this stuff a thumbs up. It's a very nice light moisturizer that provides a little spf. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin, though. My forehead tends to be pretty oily, and I avoid putting this product there. Also, be careful about using this around the eyes. I've tried using it as an eye cream, accidentally rubbed a bit into my eyes, and it burned a bit. I'm not sure how this does for firming or wrinkles, because i'm only 18.

on 3/12/2008 4:03:00 AM

I've been using this as a night-time eye cream for several months. I got a huge handful of sample packets, but know that it won't work on my face (acne-prone). I've been quite happy with it as an eye cream. I don't get redness from overexfoliation, I don't have an increase in milia, and it is moisturizing without being greasy.

I've used it as a "control" eye cream when trying other lotions, and I usually see a negative difference in the guinea pig eye. I'd actually give the eye cream version of this a shot some time.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Had a severe allergic reaction to this. My entire face swelled up and was beet red. Had to take Benedryl and rub cortisone on my face for 2 days.
they really should put some sort of warning on this crap they're selling as I also had an allergic reaction to their haircolor (100% color) and I've never had an allergic reaction to any other products in my life.

on 1/11/2008 6:14:00 PM

I really like this, contrary to what some of the other reviewers have stated. This product has a heavy consistency but is not at all greasy, esp. since my skin is normal/oily. I don't know how good the spf is, but this really seems to smooth my skin and keep it glowing and healthy looking. No complaints so far.

on 12/29/2007 2:53:00 PM

Wow, this stuff single-handedly trashed my skin with one sample packet. I tend to have problem skin that does not do well with most moisturizers (jojoba oil is the only thing that keeps it clear). I have been looking for something with spf to use in the summer, so I tried a sample of this.

It stung my face when I put it on. I don't think it did anything to moisturize, but it also did not feel greasy. By the second day of using this, I had about a dozen tiny flesh colored bumps under my eyes, quite a few clogged, enlarged pores on my nose and a couple of blackheads. My skin just did not look healthy or radiant as it did before I tried this.

I went back to my jojoba routine with BHA, and luckily my skin went back to normal in a couple of days. I will not be trying any Garnier products again in the future.

on 11/1/2007 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's claim about lifting is bogus. About the only thing that gets lifted here is the cap off the bottle so you can apply the product to your face! It does feel temporarily firming when first applied. It does not go on greasy or just sit on your skin, either which is a big big plus. It has a fragrance that lingers a bit longer than I would like. I wish it was more hydrating, though and that is why I bought it originally since it had some bells and whistle in the ingredient list, and the price was reasonable. The container is great - I wish more moisturizers would use this style of bottle. Personally, I would not repurchase this again since I like other moisturizers better. For the price point it is not bad, and it is better to cave into $14.99 than to something $65.00 + (they don't lift a thing, either)

on 9/30/2007 2:34:00 AM

(Note this review is the cream w/out spf)
Since I have sensitive skin and only ever use an oil free moisturizer, I knew this wasn't the product for my face, and my use confirmed it. It's probably a good product for some people who need a stronger moisturizer or can tolerate oil in their moisturizer.

I bought this because I needed a cheap retinol to use on a spot on my legs, and this was on sale. One day when for whatever reason I couldn't find my normal moisturizer, I thought I would try this on my face too. It was way too much for my skin, while my skin didn't feel overly moisturized, but all of the pores under my nose started to develop whiteheads overnight. I'd never seen a product do anything like that. I do have to say the smell isn't overpowering but nice, and it works/feels great on my hands.

on 7/6/2007 11:31:00 AM

Tried a sample of this and it is a very nice moisturizer. I haven't used it long enough to tell if it firms or lifts the skin. It is a nice moisturizer though, not greasy and doesn't seem to cause any breakouts for me. Will probably buy full size product.