4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/06/2010

One of the best powders I have used! I have it in shade Nr.2 - delicate beige - great, neutral shade. The powder is mattifying, feels very comfortable on skin. Face looks just great!
I think the packaging is unique, beautiful, but not very comfortable to use.

About reviewer (152 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

fromcaline

Jan/27/2010

This is THE best loose powder i've ever used and i doubt i will ever change my mind. The powder particles are very fine and it doesn't look like you have any powder on your face at all (unlike some other products...) It gives you that gentle glow without making you sparkle like christmas lights.
I actually got the limited edition of this which is slightly more sparkly than the …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jan/11/2010

The best loose powder I have had so far.It is very light and almost invisible but evens out my skin tone and covers the enlarged pores nicely while adding a subtle glow. I use it on top of clinique pore minimiser, as when I use it over foundation my face gets shiny very soon. I just wish it worked for my oily t-zone a bit better, and an spf would have been nice.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Dec/28/2009

I have it in delicate beige. and I just enjoy the whole experience: the smell, the puff, the results. especially if u use some water spray afterwards to get rid of any powdery effect. it makes ur skin so touchable
Tip: if you take a little bit on your finger and apply it to your lids as an eyeshadow base, your eyeshadows will never crease

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Dec/03/2009

Reviewing: Soft White (No. 5) and Light Pastel (No. 1).

HG! This is one of those beauty products that you will never ever replace, has been a wonder with every application.

The product: very thin loose powder, the powder particles are smaller than in any other loose powder I’ve tried. The product almost “vanishes” after application because it looks so natural on the skin- …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

Nov/12/2009

Amazing product. Great texture, great colour, great packaging, great lasting power. It's a joy to apply. Got this in Fresh Rose thanks to the recommendation from my BA and it leaves me with a radiant face, so much so that I can even forgo my blusher. Absolutely love it!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Aug/05/2009

AMAZING. . .smells amazing, looks amazing, packaging amazing. . just amazing. . .
it makes me look porcelein when on top of foundation, yet for it being pastle white, it doesnt make me look like casper, just like a really pretty paleness that stops shine, . . i find i need to touch up by the end of work but thats nothing, and although expensive it lasts for ever. . . xx

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Jun/27/2009

simply amazing!! i use it over my moisturizer n sunscreen it looks amazing n my face stays fresh through out the day..works superb with foundation and TM..love it!! would def repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromanad

Jun/25/2009

Great. Got my in Sweet Caramel, covers, mattes and looks great.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

Apr/21/2009

great powder! leaves the skin feeling silkier! I use it on top of the daily cream and sunblock. I do not need to use any other powder! then just apply regular blush!! looks great!!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium