RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum
Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Serum

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, THE, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acrylo/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, , Nylon-12, Retinol, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Tocopherol, Laureth 23, Butylene Glycol, Pentelyn Glycol, , Laureth-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Laureth 7, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxyphenal Propramidobenzoic Acid, Yellow 5

on 12/1/2007 7:17:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I have to use a Retinol at night, and after trying several more expensive brands thought I would give this one a shot. It goes on very smooth, and my face looks great in the morning. I rarely have breakouts when using this product (using it for a month and a half now), and can use a Salicylic product during the day without drying.

This is a winner! The smell goes away after a couple of minutes, too...

on 10/28/2007 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product provides no effect as it claims. It is also kind of sticky. Not worth for the money.

on 9/14/2007 12:29:00 AM

I don't have any "deep wrinkles" but I didn't like starting to see any wrinkes (a few near the top of my forehead and milder ones in between my eyebrows), so I started religiously using Roc's serum. It works really well! Seems to puff up the lowered little wrinkled areas, filling them in. The serum has a nice, smooth consistency, and it's easy to apply -- it doesn't take a lot, and I try not to over-apply, especially since the product isn't cheap (I think I paid - on sale - about $20 for the 1 oz bottle.) I have sensitive skin, but have had no problems with the serum - no breakouts or overly-dried out skin. A really nice product, as long as it keeps working, I'll buy it again!

on 5/26/2007 11:55:00 AM

This stuff really works!! I noticed firming immediately! It has a kind of peculiar smell but hey, whatever works. And the bottle is designed so that the retinol stays potent and doesn't break down. You're skin feels tingly and tighter as soon as you apply the product. I put it on at bedtime the first night and in the morning my skin seemed smoother and tighter. I could become addicted to this product. Normally , a lot of these types of products make me break out but this one didn't. Yep, love this lotion!!