REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]
3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

2.7

on 3/25/2009 6:33:00 PM

am I the only one who loves this stuff?!! it makes my lashes look so lush, and the brush is small enough for my eyes. i dont get mascara all over my eyes like i do with larger wands. i find this is easy to control and i get great results. im going to try the waterproof next. this is my hg mascara so far!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Why oh why, can't Revlon make a good mascara? I tried this one because Paula Begoun gave it high marks on her Beautypedia site. Well don't waste your money on this. It flakes and the brush is awful. This is one of those dry mascara's with the funky multi-length bristle brush that clumps up even if you wipe it off first. This mascara is worse than some of the cheaper stuff I have tried. No winner here.

on 3/8/2009 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was like the first item I swapped for on here
I absolutely HATED this mascara the applicator was awful and but if you could get it to work it made your lashes feel like a ton and flaked like crazy--ugh was the worst I ever used!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I agree with th reviewer below who wondered if theirs was dried up. Worked well for about 1 week, after that made me look worse than if I hadn't put anything on at all. I usually get 2 mo. max out of my mascaras, this didn't even make it that far.

on 1/8/2009 10:10:00 AM

I was in the need of a new mascara so I picked this one up on sale. It comes in a pretty silver tube but not much else can be said about this one. It clumps like nothing I have ever tried before. I apply in the morning and by the time I get to work it has smeared and flaked all over my cheeks. Not good.

I have found that if a take a tissue and completely wipe down the wand it will apply a little smoother but that is simply too much work for me. I want a mascara I can apply right out of the tube and go without giving much thought to it.

on 12/26/2008 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a very dark and intense mascara so I bought this at CVS. It is very dark but way too clumpy. The brush is absolutely terrible. It is too small to give you thick full lashes. There is too much product build up on the brush. I love make-up but I don't have a lot of time, so I think a product should work great without a whole lot of effort- you shouldn't have to wipe the brush a million times and get it to work just right. A good mascara should go on like butta- and 3D Extreme does not.

I purchased this product at the drugstore as a bogo sale without reading the reviews and oh boy do I wish I did read them. I read the directions on how to use the brush and this mascara gave me no length, add volume but clumps and falls on your face after a while. It also irritated my eyes on the first use at the end of the day. It's surely not a go again get item for me adorable packaging though but that does nothing for my lashes...

25% Fuller?  No way.  Curvier?  Again no! Had I not had a 1/2 off coupon I would be more upset for the waste of money. First the brush.  I don't get it?  I could barely see it.  The smallest brush I have ever seen.  It did get to my lower lashes and those tiny corner ones so there's a plus.  Overall I would pass on this even if hey gave it away FREE! I'll keep searching for my hg mascara or go back to my old standard--Lancome.

on 11/18/2008 10:03:00 AM

I had read the ratings on this and was not going to buy it but found it on sale with bonus eyeshadows. So I thought I would give it a try. I was looking for a dramatic mascara and the reviews made me think it wasn't but it gave me fairly dramatic daytime lashes and will be pretty for everyday when I don't want to wear any other makeup.

on 10/26/2008 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this free with a revlon eyeshadow quad. I love the packaging, but the product itself isn't that great. When I first opened it I was surprised at the size of the brush, even smaller than the great lash one! I didnt think it would do much to my lashes and having only used it once maybe I am applying it wrong, but I didn't see much greatness or volume in my lashes.