Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

4.1

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this fragrance. It stays with all day. I find myself reaching for it more often than not.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The bottle is AWESOME! And the fragrance is, too. Whenever I wear it, I get compliments. It's not too heavy or musky, just a very light floral scent. And it does stay on a long time, too. I applied it the other morning, once, and that same night I got a compliment on how good I smelled.
I recommend this!

Originally purchased this for the bottle but find myself reaching for this floral quite often. The fragrance lasts most of the day...very pleasant.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Just get this to look at the bottle!Lol-a very nice warm floral,good for cooler months and smells great on a variety of people,including myself:).A fragrance that you don't have to keep reapplying,so it is cost effective.

A winner!! A wonderful scent that is guaranteed to get you compliments. I know someone who wears this and never fails to get compliments. The bottle is beautiful and looks so pretty. Would make a super gift.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful Beautiful bottle but the scent is not for me. It has a sharp note to it that turns me off. UPDATE: 12/29/2010: I have had this same bottle since 2002 and just recently started using it again. Out of all the perfumes I have been playing with all winter long this is the ONLY perfume I have gotten a compliment on from my husband. It still has that tangy note in it but it has grown on me. It is a pretty & feminine scent and I think I will give this one another try once I run out. Ill be using this one the rest of this winter since its a hit. All the other 100s of perfumes Ihave can wait. It needs to get used up before it turns rancid. Im surprised it hasnt after 8 years or so. Im glad it didnt. :)