Enter Title (Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin)

4.1

86%
would repurchase
4.3/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/20/2007

I consistently return to this. The smell is nice and clean and I always receive compliments when I wear it. I use it in combination with the Belara lotion for staying power

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Sep/05/2006

I like this, though it's very ordinary and somewhat dated. Just a soapy floral that DH described "smelling like Tide." Not a bad thing, I suppose, just very underwhelming. **ADDED** Turned very sour after a couple hours. Ended up smelling similar to EL Beautiful. Great staying power but bleck!

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other

3.0

May/23/2006

I enjoy this perfume. Creamy smelling and pretty. Works well with my chemistry I suppose. The bottle is a lovely purple and blue.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone

Mar/09/2006

I agree with the reviewer below. It is too strong---like detergent. It makes me nauseous. That rank note underneath makes it kind of smell like mustard.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

3.0

Jan/23/2006

<i>A perfectly balanced, sheer fragrance that fits the perfectly balanced woman. Top notes like San Joaquin fig, wild bilberry and opal lotus flower are perfectly accented by wild Southern Indian tuberose, milky sandalwood and cotton musk. </i><p>
Another laundry detergent smelling white floral except this one is truly unexceptional (except for the soft musk aspect) …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (772 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

Nov/17/2005

This scent is #1! To me, I love it because it is DIFFERENT and it lasts a long time, and all of the "phases" are spectacular! It smells like no other frangrance I have ever smelled. My body chemistry tends to make most all perfumes smell awful, but this one is GREAT! I love the price because you can find it on ebay for pennies!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBlond

Mar/05/2005

Gorgeous bottle, lovely fragrance with staying power! Don't know how to describe it~I can only say I receive compliments on it, and I feel beautiful wearing it.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBrown

Nov/14/2004

This is a wonderful, sophisticated smelling perfume that I get compliments every time I wear it. I have become sensitive to a lot of perfumes but this is one I can wear with no problem.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

EyesGreen

Nov/07/2004

It's ok, a regular floral... but there is a high, sharp note that annoys me.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/17/2004

Very pretty floral scent. I have gotten a lot of compliements on this perfume!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination