Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Daiquiri

No Image

on 6/17/2003 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What I like best about Daiquiri, is that it lacks the over powering glitter/shimmer which is commonly found in Juicy Tubes. Thus, I tend to get more wear out of this JT than the others I own. It is indeed sheer and subtle, but not clear on my lips. Instead, it gives a nice strawberry hint of colour. The texture is rather tacky and sticky, but the shine is superb.

on 6/14/2003 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a wonderful product! It goes on sheer and super shiny with the lightest hint of pink that is hardly noticeable. At first I was disappointed because I thought I wasted 16 bucks on plain clear gloss, but after a while I realized how much it enhances the beauty of my lips. It lasts long and smells good. I'll buy again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this on sale 25% off regular price at SDM. Yes it's weightless, long-lasting, very glossy, and I do like the colour comes out sheer. I definitely like it better than MAC's lipglass which is very sticky and uncomfortably to wear. However, there are comparable lipglosses out there that are cheaper. :P

on 2/19/2003 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

In the tube it is a pretty bright pink. It goes on clear with lots of shine. I haven't figured out exactly what it smells like,but its good :)

on 2/16/2003 9:26:00 PM

Looks very hot pink in the tube. Comes out sheer. The smell is very pleasing but not to strong. Makes my lips very glossy. It is not gritty and keeps my lips moist. Love the shine it gives my lips. Definately a staple for clear gloss and might buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really nice product -- the packaging is cute and elegant at the same time. I love the applicator. This is a lovely hot pink shade in the tube, but on my lips it looks clear. Ah well, it will be a nice change from my clear MAC Lip Glass. It's not as sticky and it feels a whole lot lighter and more spreadable. It almost feels like there's nothing on your lips -- very smooth and liquidy. I like the pleasant mild taste and smell. I will have to try this in other colors. It's a bit pricey, but splurging is good for one's complexion. (Just kidding.)

P.S. I just figured out what this smells and tastes like: pink jellybeans!

This sheer lip gloss is long lasting, has a subtle, not too strong color. I have this is Daiquiri, a bright, hot-pink color. It looks much brighter in the tube than on your lips, (which is a good thing).

on 1/1/2003 9:46:00 PM

Not much color payoff, but this gloss goes on shiny and the faint reddish color doesn't "bleach out" my lips.

It is sticky, but that's the trade-off for glosses--too light and they disappear in minutes. Sticky and your hair gets lodged on your lips and your sig. other refuses to kiss you but the shine lasts for quite a while.

I like the tube--the lack of a wand means you can clean the lip of the tube and perhaps it stays a bit cleaner.

on 12/31/2002 10:17:00 PM

I really, really like this lip gloss. It looks fuchsia in the tube but it goes on a clearish lite pink on me. And it has a very nice lite grape scent. I find that it doesn't have that tacky stickiness that most l/g's have. It's also very shiny and pretty long lasting too.

on 11/16/2002 5:18:00 AM

Looks very pinky in the tube, but goes on sheer. Daiquiri smells gorgeous, but i think it is quite similar to spring fling and cerise! Staying power is good though it is not too sticky or gluggy.