no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/14/2003

What a wonderful product! It goes on sheer and super shiny with the lightest hint of pink that is hardly noticeable. At first I was disappointed because I thought I wasted 16 bucks on plain clear gloss, but after a while I realized how much it enhances the beauty of my lips. It lasts long and smells good. I'll buy again.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

Mar/03/2003

I purchased this on sale 25% off regular price at SDM. Yes it's weightless, long-lasting, very glossy, and I do like the colour comes out sheer. I definitely like it better than MAC's lipglass which is very sticky and uncomfortably to wear. However, there are comparable lipglosses out there that are cheaper. :P

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Feb/19/2003

In the tube it is a pretty bright pink. It goes on clear with lots of shine. I haven't figured out exactly what it smells like,but its good :)

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/16/2003

Looks very hot pink in the tube. Comes out sheer. The smell is very pleasing but not to strong. Makes my lips very glossy. It is not gritty and keeps my lips moist. Love the shine it gives my lips. Definately a staple for clear gloss and might buy again.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

HairBlond

Feb/08/2003

This is a really nice product -- the packaging is cute and elegant at the same time. I love the applicator. This is a lovely hot pink shade in the tube, but on my lips it looks clear. Ah well, it will be a nice change from my clear MAC Lip Glass. It's not as sticky and it feels a whole lot lighter and more spreadable. It almost feels like there's nothing on your lips -- very smooth and …Read more

About reviewer (444 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jan/28/2003

This sheer lip gloss is long lasting, has a subtle, not too strong color. I have this is Daiquiri, a bright, hot-pink color. It looks much brighter in the tube than on your lips, (which is a good thing).

About reviewer (782 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

fromjd-jd

Jan/01/2003

Not much color payoff, but this gloss goes on shiny and the faint reddish color doesn't "bleach out" my lips.

It is sticky, but that's the trade-off for glosses--too light and they disappear in minutes. Sticky and your hair gets lodged on your lips and your sig. other refuses to kiss you but the shine lasts for quite a while.

I like the tube--the lack of …

About reviewer (402 reviews)

SkinNormal

Dec/31/2002

I really, really like this lip gloss. It looks fuchsia in the tube but it goes on a clearish lite pink on me. And it has a very nice lite grape scent. I find that it doesn't have that tacky stickiness that most l/g's have. It's also very shiny and pretty long lasting too.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

fromBlink

Nov/16/2002

Looks very pinky in the tube, but goes on sheer. Daiquiri smells gorgeous, but i think it is quite similar to spring fling and cerise! Staying power is good though it is not too sticky or gluggy.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age19-24

frombubby

May/09/2002

I like this gloss. It has a light, fruity fragrance and nice packaging. It is really shiny and feels great on the lips, not sticky at all. It almost has a creamy texture, if that makes sense. However, it doesn't last terribly long (but longer than some); an hour after I put it on I could barely see any shine and I wasn't eating or drinking. And it doesn't have enough pigment, it …Read more

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35