Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Daiquiri

No Image

on 10/19/2003 11:57:00 PM

If you already have a favorite clear gloss, don't bother purchasing this. Tube is pink but goes on clear. I find most "pink" JT shades are very sheer and watered-down in color. Good thing i received in swap. Wouldn't purchase this.

on 10/15/2003 6:23:00 PM

Daiquiri caught my eye because of the bright pink lipgloss color. It goes on sheer with a slight tint of pink. Has a yummy smell thats not overpowering. Has a slant tip applicator for easy application.

on 10/14/2003 12:02:00 AM

LOVE this product. Stays on a long time. A bit sticky but not bad considering the lasting power. This one does not have shimmer which is nice for a change. Smells AMAZING!!! Just like the name suggests. (Doesn't taste like anything though). Far better than the scent of most juicy tubes. A must have product.

on 10/5/2003 4:45:00 AM

I got someone to CP this from USA as Singapore did not have this. I must say that it was worth the $.Very pleasant strawberry scent and looks alot like the BP raspberry lipgloss I got. I prefer this over BP lip gloss due to packaging as I cannot afford to stain my expensive Stila Brush set bag! A very big tube for the price and it lasts a long time.
Will repurchase if this ever runs out.

on 9/22/2003 10:41:00 PM

I brought this several months ago and used it a little before putting it away in a drawer away from sunlight. Today, I went back to look at all my other lip glosses to play around, and I realized that the once hot-pink color of this Juicy Tube turned a very light baby pink. That was really weird since I only owned it for several months and I've kept it away from sunlight and humidity. None of my other Juicy Tubes changed colors on me before :( Not sure if I should still use it.

on 8/23/2003 6:21:00 PM

After seeing an add in Cosmo for Juicy Tubes I knew I had to have one. Over several months went by as i continplated on getting one or not, and finally, 3 months ago, i purchased one in Daiquiri. The shade of this semi-sticky, sheer gloss is a radiant pink. Its very shiny, and doesnt contain any shimmer. The smells is amazing...a tropical fruit punch. I loved the slanted apllicator, which made putting it on easy. The gloss stays put for several hours if you dont eat, but after eating or drinking, re-application is a must. I was very satisified with the Lancome Juicy Tube, but if you arent willing to cough up pver 15 dollars on a lip gloss, i own many others that look the same but cost much less.

on 8/18/2003 5:36:00 PM

i LOVE LANCOME'S JUICY TUBES!!!!! this is THE best lip gloss i have ever used! the shine and moisturization lasts and lasts, more than any lip gloss i have ever tried. and even the most intimidating looking colors are beautiful and sheer when you put them on. i've literally thrown out all my other lip glosses that wear out in 5 minutes and leave you with dry, chapped colored or glittered lips.

The color is a very sheer pink. It is almost identical to Chanel Glossimer in Glaze(which I also love).

Ok, this smells soooo good, but unfortunately it has like no pigment! It goes on clear on my lips. I guess it's good if you want clear lipgloss, but I prefer other clear lipglosses to this. I swapped mine away.

I originally thought this was going to be way too bright for me, but it's the prettiest pale pink when on the lips. No shimmer, no glitter. Just a nice pinky colour. It had a sweet smell that reminds me of the L'Oreal Colour Juices. This gloss lasts for hours! I just wish it had a LITTLE bit of shimmer, or even glitter. But it's still one of my favourite glosses right now.