Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Daiquiri

No Image

In the tube, Daiquiri is a hot pink, but applies clear with the slightest pink tinge on my lips. This is probably one of my most used lipglosses, as I apply it over all my lipsticks. It has that wonderful JT gel texture; sticky, but not too sticky. It smells sooo good, like raspberries or candy.

It is a good JT and I'm sure I will buy this again. It adds a tiny bit of sheer pink to my lips and last very long

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Why is this stuff so expensive? Sure it comes in a few better colors than some other brands, but it hardly shows up anyway, and it has the exact same sticky, hair- sticks- to -your- lips texture as Loreal's.

on 2/10/2004 1:28:00 AM

This is a perfect clear glaze gloss. No color whatsoever. This has a good consistancy and smells good, but for $20 CAD I would NOT repurchase because its just clear! why not just get a clear gloss for $5?

mmm smells soo good. tastes really good too heh... gives my lips a slight awesome pink tint. looks ok with my asian skin. no shimmers, yay, just smooth, wonderful and shiny lips ^_^

on 1/8/2004 2:42:00 PM

I was a little scared by the bright pink color at first, but the girl at the counter told me it would go on clear, so I bought it. It gives the perfect natural shiny glow to my lips...and because they taste and smell so good, I'm tempted to switch to juicy tubes instead of lipglass! However, I don't think it has quite the staying power of lipglass. But I would probably buy this again over MAC's clear lipglass, just because of the flavor and slight pink tint.

on 12/22/2003 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Juicy tubes last a long time on your lips and have a nice shine. This color looked really bright pink in the tube, but when I put it on, it looked clear! Even my friend that was with me tried it on and it looked clear on her too. The gloss is nice, but the color was dissapointing.

on 12/1/2003 5:49:00 AM

This is my all-time favorite lipgloss... almost done with my second tube (and this is despite the fact that I have hundreds of other lipglosses to distract me)! The scent is sort of jelly-bean like... The color isn't really apparent, but it will tint your lips a little bit. Super-glossy finish that lasts a long time! Love this!

This was my very first Juicy Tube... I got it about a month or so ago and it's almost gone! On me it looks like a transparent, sort of pinky color and smells really fruity, but not in a bad way... like one of the red Jell-O's.

on 10/28/2003 2:37:00 PM

I was attractied to this JT because of the bright colour. It smells awesome but goes on really clear, no pink pigment at all.
I would rather it shows up like the colour it is.