no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/23/2004

I love this product mostly because of its sheer simplicity. It has a glass like shine and a slightly pink tint without and glitter and shimmer. It also lasts long and smells like bunches of yummy strawberries.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

Aug/02/2004

A really cute product, simple enough for a trip to the grocery trip & fancy enough for an elegant party at the same time. A pinky shimmery gloss. I find that the Bonne Bell Honey Kiss does exactly the same thing except it's darker. Not a very original shade, and just a teensy bit hard to apply, but I LOVE the smell. Overall, yes I would buy again but for $23 it sure as hell doesn't …Read more

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination

Jul/23/2004

I love this product! It smells like strawberries, and tastes like it. It is very long lasting, and gives your lips that "drenched" look that so many crave these days. It is almost perfect! The one flaw is kissing. I wouldnt kiss with this stuff. Although you look great in it, it can make kisses very sticky!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesOther

May/23/2004

This was my first JT ever, and although I was scared of the pink color at first, it went on very clear with a slight pinkish tint. It smells faintly of strawberries or some type of fruit, but not too strong. The only bad thing about it is that it can start to taste kind of bad after a while, but it looks super cute! Not a very original color, but I like the look a lot. I would repurchase a JT …Read more

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

Mar/27/2004

this lipgloss is basically clear on me. but the smell, the texture, and packaging got the best of me. it also gives my lips a new dimension when i wear it. i put it over MLBB lipstick, and it just makes my lips look gorgeous, i find myself reaching for this more and more. i definitely want more!

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/22/2004

Daiquiri
LOOK: a deepish pink/red tinge no glitter and a high gloss

SMELL: Like Framboise

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Mar/20/2004

I love this lip gloss. The sticky consistency keeps the gloss on for long periods of time yet it isn't so sticky that it annoys me. It smells absolutely delicious too.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

fromjg3011

Mar/06/2004

I just added this one to my collection of JTs and I am glad that I did. I have very pale lips, so this shows up as a pale pink on my lips. It smells delicious too. I do so like the fruity JTs!

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

Feb/18/2004

this was my second juicy tube, the first one which was the celeste. i liked celeste better since the orange glow was more unique. i like the texture, and this is really moisturizing. the shine is incredible! the smells too good, since i wanna lick it off all the time

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrown

Feb/17/2004

In the tube, Daiquiri is a hot pink, but applies clear with the slightest pink tinge on my lips. This is probably one of my most used lipglosses, as I apply it over all my lipsticks. It has that wonderful JT gel texture; sticky, but not too sticky. It smells sooo good, like raspberries or candy.

About reviewer (616 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure