Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Daiquiri

No Image

Daiquiri is my personal favorite of all the JTs shades.It's a delicious strawberry (daiquiri) flavored gloss that gives my lips a flush of pink and lots of shine.The staying power is great and I love the tube with the slant tip applicator.It's very sheer but still more pigmented than Chanel's Glaze Glossimer.And the name!Perfect :)

I love Daiquiri.. It looks hot pink in the tube but comes out clear on my pigmented lips. Super sticky, but I can deal. Good staying power. A little pricey but worth it once in awhile :)

I don't really like this. tho its hot pink in the tube, i cant really see it that well whenever i put it on my lips and its reeeeally sticky which i hate. also it smells and tastes like disgusting, moldy rotten strawberries! yeeuch! this is the worst lancome lipgloss ive tried in my whole life, and were talking 21 years old here!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The color looks hot pink in the tube but it does not show up like that on lips. It's gloss so the color is not very strong but it does appear as mostly clear w/ a hint of pink. The stuff is VERY sticky but does last long. I do not like the fruity smell b/c it reminds me of those 99 cent teeny bopper lip balms, I'd prefer no fragrance.
It is fine but I would not re buy. When I run out I'll go for a different color or try a different brand since so many make these types of glosses and I wasn't loving this gloss.

Just bought this today =] I'm in love <333 The color is absolutely gooorgeous~!! I love the pink tint and no glitter.. and of course, the glossiness and it doesn't dry out my lips =]

This is truly my favorite lipgloss!! The color looks scaryer than it comes out...hot bright pink in the tube but more subtle on your lips. It really brings your pout to life, like you just finished a strawberry lollipop. The smell is also so sweet and tasty...like you just finished a strawberry lollipop..lol=) I have heard alot of people complaining about Juicy Tubes because they don't give much color. My mom doesn't understand why I would pay 16$ for what looks like a basic clear gloss. But I like that about this gloss, I'm a teenager, so I like the way it looks(makes me feel young and innocent) and there is a natural pink tint to it that makes people think (not, "Wow, look at her lipgloss!" but...) "Wow, look at her lips!"

on 9/10/2005 10:14:00 AM

I don't know what all the fuss is about getting a clear-ish gloss is. It's gloss. Not lipstick. I ADORE this Juicy tubes. My fav JT and Fave lipgloss. It's not totally clear, it has a subtle, pink hue (looks bolder in the tube, but surely ppl must know that nearly all lipglosses do?) which enhances my natural lip shade (I'm PPP). Can not rave enough about this, just gorgeuos. Slightly thicker texture than some other JT's I've tried, but despite this not so sticky as some others. I think they perfected the formula with this one. Just bought my 3rd tube. Go Daiquiri!!!!

on 9/10/2005 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My HG. Im in love with this stuff. This is a clear shade which is ultra glossy and lasts for hours even after eating or drinking. Even though the colour in the tube is clear it makes my lips looks brighter and gives them a really pretty pink colour. The smell is absolutely divine. cant live without it. definitely deserves a 5.
EDIT: Im having second thoughts about this gloss. Its too sticky and feels like glue on your lips. I think im going for more of a natural look now and this is a bit over the top for me, I might try YSL lip markers instead.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely adore the smell of this juicy tube, but I find it much too sticky to my hair. I'm debating if I like it or not. Packaging could be better, too,

on 8/7/2005 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I ordered this product online, which was a mistake. I remembered trying on a juicy tube in the store that looked really good on me, and i tried matching the color of my lips to the swatches online since i had forgotten the name of the shade. When i received it in the mail and tried it on, it was just a plain old clear gloss. it turned out the gloss i really wanted was ultra light kirsch. That was a complete waste of 16 bucks for something that wouldnt be distinguishable from $1.99 lipsmackers gloss which would probably taste better. I only gave it three lippies because it has good staying power like all juicy tubes.