Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Daiquiri

No Image

on 5/26/2007 4:35:00 PM

I have several of these: Blueberry Blast, Kiwi Slice, Beach Plum, and Daiquiri. My fave by far is Daiquiri, because of the scent (tropical punch). Its a great gloss, nice shine, and keeps lips super moisterized. The only down-side to Juicy Tubes is that theyre a bit pricey, 17.50 in the department store. Way too much for a lip gloss. They'll continue to be my guilty pleasure, I guess...

on 11/21/2006 9:10:00 PM

Daiquiri is a vibrant hot pink in the tube that applies as a pretty juicy pink on the lips. :) I like this gloss because it smells so SO good but I've gotten similar results with my shiny-licious in Berry-Bella so I don't think I'll be repurchasing. Slightly sticky but very long-lasting.

Love this. I don't like a ton of color, and this adds the perfect tint of pink. Super shiny and doesn't have an overwhelming flavor or smell. Been my daily gloss for 3 years now.

Was disappointed in this color as after application it is practically clear. Thus I ended up giving it away. Not worth a penny imo.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This was my first juicy tube and I love it. I smells good and is a cute sheer color. It just kind of makes my lips look rosy. I love it.

on 5/9/2006 3:14:00 PM

Hm thats funny I came to review my Daiquiri Gloss & its a dif color? I got it as a gift from someone so IDK where she got it from, but its like a translucent beigy color, maybe it was a misprint?

on 5/5/2006 12:03:00 AM

This is my favorite Juicy Tube! It looks like a scary hot pink from the tube but, once on the color is alot more subtle and natural. Many people may complain b/c it's a little too clear for their taste but I have to disagree. Although the color is very sheer, it does add just the right amount of pink to make a difference. Daiquiri is a gloss you can wear everyday. It makes it look like you're wearing clear gloss and the hint of pink is just mother nature. Like a kiss of youth. My only caveat, tie your hair back on windy days!!!

Lovely shade of dark pink...a bit one the thick/sticky side...but great staying power and smell/taste...always gets a compliment too!

on 4/2/2006 7:26:00 PM

This lip gloss smells so good, and it adds just the right amount of tint! I love the consistency: thick and not overly sticky. It lasts for a really long time too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

(GWP size) I love the color. (IMO: A bit sticky for my taste.)