no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/26/2007

I have several of these: Blueberry Blast, Kiwi Slice, Beach Plum, and Daiquiri. My fave by far is Daiquiri, because of the scent (tropical punch). Its a great gloss, nice shine, and keeps lips super moisterized. The only down-side to Juicy Tubes is that theyre a bit pricey, 17.50 in the department store. Way too much for a lip gloss. They'll continue to be my guilty pleasure, I guess...

About reviewer (97 reviews)

EyesHazel

3.0

Nov/21/2006

Daiquiri is a vibrant hot pink in the tube that applies as a pretty juicy pink on the lips. :) I like this gloss because it smells so SO good but I've gotten similar results with my shiny-licious in Berry-Bella so I don't think I'll be repurchasing. Slightly sticky but very long-lasting.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Sep/26/2006

Love this. I don't like a ton of color, and this adds the perfect tint of pink. Super shiny and doesn't have an overwhelming flavor or smell. Been my daily gloss for 3 years now.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

Jul/08/2006

Was disappointed in this color as after application it is practically clear. Thus I ended up giving it away. Not worth a penny imo.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

May/16/2006

This was my first juicy tube and I love it. I smells good and is a cute sheer color. It just kind of makes my lips look rosy. I love it.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

May/09/2006

Hm thats funny I came to review my Daiquiri Gloss & its a dif color? I got it as a gift from someone so IDK where she got it from, but its like a translucent beigy color, maybe it was a misprint?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

May/05/2006

This is my favorite Juicy Tube! It looks like a scary hot pink from the tube but, once on the color is alot more subtle and natural. Many people may complain b/c it's a little too clear for their taste but I have to disagree. Although the color is very sheer, it does add just the right amount of pink to make a difference. Daiquiri is a gloss you can wear everyday. It makes it look like …Read more

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Apr/28/2006

Lovely shade of dark pink...a bit one the thick/sticky side...but great staying power and smell/taste...always gets a compliment too!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination

Apr/02/2006

This lip gloss smells so good, and it adds just the right amount of tint! I love the consistency: thick and not overly sticky. It lasts for a really long time too!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

3.0

Mar/17/2006

(GWP size) I love the color. (IMO: A bit sticky for my taste.)

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43