Yankee Candles Sun and Sand

Yankee Candles Sun and Sand

4.6

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I wish they could find a way to bottle this and I'd wear it as perfume. (Bobbi Brown's Beach comes close)

This is my new fave candle! Got one for my sister and she LOVES it,too!

Burns smooth and that coppertone scent wafts thru the house.....wonderful for Spring and Summer! Love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is nice, and certainly does transport you to the beach. Would smell good burned in combination with Ocean Water.

This scent is amazing...unlike any other I have ever smelled. The folks at Yankee managed to get the scents of suntan lotion, ocean breezes, and even sunshine into one candle. What results is a remarkable scent that you will want to burn constantly.

on 4/6/2007 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was in the hallmark store with my mom last night, and I was just sniffing different candles and well I am all about the ocean scents so I picked this up and sniffed and this is everything i have ever wanted in a beachy scent.

I knew in a second I was buying it. I got the 22oz size. If you like beachy scents you need to get to a store and sniff this candle

from the yankee candle site.
Evocative, true-to-life scents. Renowned Yankee CandleŽ quality. There are many reasons why our HousewarmerŽ candle line is America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature HousewarmerŽ jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. A tropical beach breeze of sweet orange flower, lemony citrus, fresh lavender and powdery musk. continued >>

Popular Candles