Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder

3.7

on 1/13/2005 8:50:00 AM

Total rave for this fabulous liquid powder!! I have normal to dry skin but after a few hours my nose goes shiny and normal powders look so matt and dull on me and have the tendancy to cake when I touch up. Not with this. I apply foundation then lightly dust the magic powder over to set. It feels fab and cool when it goes on and best of all takes off the shine but without the powdered look. A must own. The only downside is the tiny brush that comes with it and goes manky within a couple of uses!

on 1/10/2005 7:40:00 PM

Bought this today,after looking @ the some of the reviews.I wanted to switch from my L'oreal Loose powder to this.I love the finish look to this powder.I bought the "Red neutralizer".It's amazing!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think this powder is wonderful !
I love the cooling effect. It also leaves my face with a nice finish. My pores aren't accentuated
like with many powders.

on 11/20/2004 10:01:00 PM

I love this powder. I have it in translucent and while it doesn't cover anything, it does blend very well. The little brush on top is useless and very harsh. Also, the cooling sensation goes away after a month or so. I've just run out after about 2 years and I want to repurchase but it is quite expensive.
i'm nw20, dark brown hair/eyes, for reference.

on 11/14/2004 8:31:00 PM

Gives a wonderful, light finish. Love the color. The miniscule shimmers can get stuck in your pores!

Best powder I've ever had.

on 11/3/2004 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This stuff is so cool! Literally...the cooling effect that it has on your skin is very nice. Breezy to use, mattifies my makeup without looking too matte (or dry), and nice packaging.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. Prescriptives does it again with a great product with a wonderful feel and a beautiful look. Kudos to prescriptives.

on 10/27/2004 1:33:00 PM

Like this stuff a lot. I don't normally wear powder but I can do this.. feels great going on.

on 10/22/2004 7:27:00 PM

I am on my second container, I love this stuff. I enjoy the cool feeling when you first apply the powder, the coverage is just right and it has staying power.

on 10/20/2004 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've used it only 3 times and each time it goes on (or I take it off) my face burns (I have very sensitive skin that is why I opted for Prescriptives). It does, however, go on cool - nice feeling - but after about 10 mins, that burning sensation is gone. Could be that my combination skin is just dry. In any event, I would not purchase this product again. In fact, I'm going to see about returning it.