Uploaded by EmmaJohnson

price range

Reviews

fromflick

Jan/13/2005

Total rave for this fabulous liquid powder!! I have normal to dry skin but after a few hours my nose goes shiny and normal powders look so matt and dull on me and have the tendancy to cake when I touch up. Not with this. I apply foundation then lightly dust the magic powder over to set. It feels fab and cool when it goes on and best of all takes off the shine but without the powdered look. A must …Read more

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

EyesOther

Jan/10/2005

Bought this today,after looking @ the some of the reviews.I wanted to switch from my L'oreal Loose powder to this.I love the finish look to this powder.I bought the "Red neutralizer".It's amazing!

About reviewer (303 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Nov/21/2004

I think this powder is wonderful !
I love the cooling effect. It also leaves my face with a nice finish. My pores aren't accentuated
like with many powders.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily

HairBlond

fromsana_e

Nov/20/2004

I love this powder. I have it in translucent and while it doesn't cover anything, it does blend very well. The little brush on top is useless and very harsh. Also, the cooling sensation goes away after a month or so. I've just run out after about 2 years and I want to repurchase but it is quite expensive.
i'm nw20, dark brown hair/eyes, for reference.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Nov/14/2004

Gives a wonderful, light finish. Love the color. The miniscule shimmers can get stuck in your pores!

Best powder I've ever had.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

EyesOther

Nov/03/2004

This stuff is so cool! Literally...the cooling effect that it has on your skin is very nice. Breezy to use, mattifies my makeup without looking too matte (or dry), and nice packaging.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Dark

HairBlack

Oct/29/2004

I love this product. Prescriptives does it again with a great product with a wonderful feel and a beautiful look. Kudos to prescriptives.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Oct/27/2004

Like this stuff a lot. I don't normally wear powder but I can do this.. feels great going on.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

Oct/22/2004

I am on my second container, I love this stuff. I enjoy the cool feeling when you first apply the powder, the coverage is just right and it has staying power.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

Oct/20/2004

I've used it only 3 times and each time it goes on (or I take it off) my face burns (I have very sensitive skin that is why I opted for Prescriptives). It does, however, go on cool - nice feeling - but after about 10 mins, that burning sensation is gone. Could be that my combination skin is just dry. In any event, I would not purchase this product again. In fact, I'm going to see …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35