Lavanila vanilla grapefruit

Lavanila vanilla grapefruit
LaVanila Vanilla Grapefruit (full-size)

I really love the smell of natural grapefruit. It's an instant pick me up, and this is the cleanest grapefruit scent I've smelled so far (soo much better than the new BBW scent which smells a little to chemically for me)....I love the bergamot in this fragrance; makes it slighlty woodsy without kiling the grapefruit (I used to love baby doll by YSL but it just had too much else going on)...This is super fresh and bright...has a slightly sweet dry down but is really juicy...Every time I wear this, people always stop me and ask me what i'm wearing. it's really strange! I also love the fact that the alcohol in the parfum is organic and from sugar cane... The botanicals in the fragrance keeps my skin from drying out, which is also nice cause i have super dry skin. All in all, it's a fantastic grapefruit scent. I actually have started spraying this on my bathroom towels after they're washed because it's such a nice feel after the shower.

Got tired of waiting for MA to list these fragrances...and so many people email me about them, so here they are :) While I LOVE all (each scent is VERY wearable and natural smelling), this one is soooooo unique....like nothing i've smelled on the market....If I had to describe it, I'd say Vanilla Grapefruit smells just like the morning, when you cut open that grapefruit and have a vanilla yogurt...it's so clean, so simple, so fresh....like grapfruit rind wrapped in a vanilla bean....I got attracted to the line when I walked into my Sephora and the gal at the door was sampling it ...the air smelled so clean and fresh...it's really bright and HAPPY smelling...this is the scent that drew me in...lucky for me, there was one left on the shelf...apparently this the most popular of the three...smells totally different on me than my friend, so I'd recommend that you try all the scents on...but if you're a citrus girl, this one's a NO BRAINER....it's nothing like any scent I've smelled (e.g., YSL has grapfruit IN it...but this is about as pure as it gets...). The Madagascar vanilla makes the grapefruit here less "sharp" and more wearable than straight grapefruit...and on my friend, the bergamot comes out making it a bit more sophisticated...on me it goes sweeter than her...Definitely a perky flirty scent...my hubby loves it because he says i smell like summer.

Popular Fragrances