Sephora Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

Sephora  Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil
Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

3.6

I have this in electro night and khaki electro and love them both. electro night is a denim blue with blue shimmer, and khaki electro is an olive green with golden shimmer. both are soft and beautiful and easy to apply, though it seems it takes a few layers for the khaki electro to show up on me. though not super long lasting, these can be reapplied easily and are a steal at only $8! i hope to buy choc electro in the future.

i have the khaki one, and its great. the color is a perfect olive green. its a great size for the price. it doesnt run or fade throughtout the day but i do use primer potion which im sure helps. every once in a while there is a big chunk of glitter that obviously wont stay and it flakes off, but its only happened twice. i like this and will purchase more colors!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These are new from Sephora and great! I got the blue (marine) and the gold one. They stay put and don't smudge. They actually don't have much glitter or shimmer in them, I don't notice it at all on me, but I can see a little shimmer when my sister wears hers. I would totally repurchase, as these were $6. My only gripe is I wish they were a little softer and creamier. But I guess, they'd smudge then, wouldn't they?

These are new pencils from Sephora... and I am quite impressed. I usually use the colorstay eyeliners and these actually stay put BETTER! I have this pencil in electro marine and electro mauve. The marine color is a sea blue with very fine glittery accents. It is not garish at all. The mauve is a medium plum purple color with micro glitter. There are 8 different colors from which to choose including black, silver, metal gray, mauve, blue, khaki, copper, and chocolate. The shades vary from metallic colors to matte infused with glitter. The website says they can be worn alone or layered together.. worn under or over powder. They are normal pencils that need to be sharpened with a cap cover. I find that they glide on quite easily... not as easily as some cream liners ive tried but not as tuggy as most kohl eyeliners. I am most impressed with the staying power and the fact that the tip doesnt continually break off necessitating resharpening every use. Cost $4.00 a piece... and is very much worth the price to me. I will soon buy other shades.

INGREDIENT LIST for Black Electro 01:
Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Triethylhexanoin, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, CI 77019 (Mica), Ozokerite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Polyurethane-11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.