Sephora Collection Sephora Liner Electro Glitter Eye Pencil

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to love it but it smears like crazy. 2 Words racoon eyes

on 11/29/2009 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got 08 Copper electro. It's a glittery brown/bronze colour. It smudges pretty easily so I only use it on my lower lash line (not lower waterline, the glittery chucks their may hurt your eyes) and it sort of ties the makeup on my eyelid with my lower eyeline. If that makes any sense, that is, hahahahaha. Anyway, it's okay for the price.

Ehh... It smudged on me.Which I hate. But when it smudged it was (dare I say) a pretty smudge. Odd. But nice!! It went on smooth. About 7 bucks which is okay. It made my brown eyes stand out. Totally worth it! (If you like a pretty smudge)

Excellent value! I wouldn't reccomend using on the waterline or it might irritate your eyes,

Excellent texture. goes on well and easily. super staying power. lovely colours. economical. a worthwhile purchase and a suprisingly low price for what it delivers

on 3/29/2009 11:54:00 PM

*SEPHORA GLITTER LINER IN SILVER*

- not sure if this is what this review page refers to, but I'm gunna go ahead and review their glitter liner/mascara anyways

- GREAT consistency
- lovely silver colour
- looks great as a liner
- looks great if you dab it over black mascara for fun.. black lash with sparkle look

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bough this in Night, expecting a dark pigmented navy liner. Sadly, it's hard to apply and little color shows up. It also isn't long wearing. Perhaps I need to play around with it more, but so far, it isn't living up to my expectations. It is pretty cheap and if you just need a random liner, I suppose this works.

This inexpensive product ($8.00) really does work well. I use it in the corners of my eyes to brighten the area. I wear classes, and needed something to highlight and brighten-this product does both. Goes on smoothly, lasts all day, looks nice. WOW, I've found a good product! Thanks Sephora.

on 11/12/2008 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in electro night. I absolutely love the color. It is a dark denim blue metallic color. And it does last, and doesn't smudge on me at all.
I do not like how hard the pencil is. Since I have to press so hard to get the liner to transfer to my skin, I actually feel pressure on my upper lid when I apply it. It pulls on the skin of my lower lash line.
But for the price, a little pain is worth it.

This is ok - nothing special. I was expecting a bit more glitter and pizzaz but it doesn't really show. I have it in Choc, and it pretty much just comes out like a basic brown eyeliner.