Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/08/2013

This is my HG spray I've already gone threw a full one with in 6 months and I use it everyday!
I get compliments from people of all ages!,it's not to strong just a light mist but it last all day!
This is the only floral type sent I'd ever wear! It's calming and sweet perfect for all ages and any event. I recommend this to all my friends I can't live with out …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/07/2013

The ultimate girly scent. It's sweet, floral, fruity, and light all in one. Its definitely one of my favorites from B&BW, and I pray that they never discontinue it, but I doubt they would since it sells so well. You wouldn't believe the amount of compliments I get when I wear this. You need to try this if you haven't already, it smells AMAZINGG (:

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Other

3.0

Feb/09/2013

This used to be my favorite scent, but then I got sick of it. The smell is so STRONG and last for a while, and over time.. it start smelling a little too artificial. So yeah.. I wouldn't buy it again because it's just too overpowering.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

Jan/06/2013

I have to admit I'm surprised at how many good reviews this has. I really don't like this product at all. At first, it smells fine so I would put it on and go to school. Soon, the scent changes to a gross smell, like shaving cream, and you can't seem to get rid of the shaving cream smell. Definitely would not recommend, and will not repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Dec/23/2012

i love this smell. it is one of the most popular ones at BBW, and it seems that many own it! :)
it has made so many different items of this smell :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Oct/24/2012

Love Sweet Pea I have a travel one in my bag right now. Whenever I want to feel fresh I spray this. It's a great scent that really won't offend to many noses because it's not super sweet it's beautiful light and fresh. I use this when I need something on me cause I don't like not smelling like something.
It's not my daily fragrance but one I do use a lot …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (912 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Oct/24/2012

I absolutly love this sent it is very light and pretty and it is soo amazing!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Oct/24/2012

I love this for spring/summer!! It is the best for a light overall fruity, flowery scent. This one can be applied all over, since it's not too strong. Smells very sweet and pure. Highly recommend for younger people, I'm not sure that older women would like this as much.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Sep/26/2012

Fun and fruity scent. I will never grow tired of it :) Last as long as you would expect any body spray. Name is kind of odd though.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

Sep/15/2012

I got the new fine fragrance mist kind with the new packaging, and it's great~ The smell is nice and light, but sweet <3

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool