Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Spray
Sweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea Body SpraySweet Pea scent by Bath and Body Works

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This really is a love it or hate it scent. It is strong but that's why I stay a bit away from it when I spray then I run into it. lol if that makes any sense. I love smelling good, and whenever i'm feelin' fruity I spray this.

I received this as a gift, so thankfully I didn't buy it. The scent is WAY TOO SWEET, and in a bad way. It's pretty disgusting, to tell you the truth!

on 7/18/2008 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pukealicious. Sadly I smell this everytime I go to work and am reminded of the girl's locker room in junior high. If you like sugary sweet pea and violet, by all means, use this original! But stay away from me. I'm very happy with my citrus scents... And no. You'll never see me with ANY Sweet Pea products ever again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a very nice, light scent. If you like the spray and lotion, check out the B&BW wall plug ins, in Sweet Pea. They make your home smell lovely.

on 5/17/2008 11:46:00 PM

A lovely light pretty smell. I love to spray this on after the shower. You can spray a ton of it too and not worry about being overly perfumed.

This scent Sweet Pea is so nice in all the products of the line! I love this body spray, it isnt over powering and it really smells wonderful! Not too flowery and not too sweet, just right!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this scent. It's so swey and girly smelling without being cloying. A little goes a long way and it lasts very well for such a reasonably priced fragrance.
When I put it on, I smell a touch of flowers, a touch of candy, a touch of fresh bath clean...just lovely.
I really think anyone could wear this scent from a pre-teen to a mature woman and smell great.

This is one of my 2 favorite scents from B&BW (the other one is Moonlight Path). This is pretty much my signature "Spring/Summer scent"...I wear it all the time. I don't typically like flowery perfumes and sprays, but this one is so sweet and not so "OHMIGOSH FLOWERS!". I love that just a squirt or 2 lasts all day and it doesn't start smelling "sour" or gross towards the evening like some others do.

I like this scent - very fresh and nice - I wear this EDP when I can't decide on a scent quickly in the morning - you should try it

This is one of my very favorite, if not my favorite, Bath and Body Works scents. Yes, it's popular, but something being popular doesn't automatically preclude my liking it.