Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.1

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 8/17/2012 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I wanted to love this stuff, but it just didn't live up to my expectations. I love that it has spf 30, but it just doesn't look great on and is undetectable after about 2 hours. If you want a better tinted moisturizer that also has spf 30, I recommend a BB cream (I love Maybelline's BB.)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This does not have a lot of coverage. I mix a dab with a foundation that i have to give it more of a moisturizing feel and glowy look (maybelline's Fit me), and it's perfect. Have also mixed it with samples of other foundations since most foundations are too dry for me, and accentuate my dry patches. There are no evidence of glitter or shimmer when i wear this tm or swatch it. Those with oily skins would not like this so much because it may have a tendency to slide off during the day with that particular skintype.

I do really like this product! It gives me a nice amount of coverage that evens my skin :) It also gave me a subtle glow which was nice. It wasn't overboard glowing with sparkles like some tinted moisturizers' reviews i've read to give you a "glow". I got it in the lightest shade and it matched my skin nicely. Overall I would recommend it but the only thing that bugged me was the size. I got it for $10 and with that money I would like a little more. I may repurches this again. I do like it so it might happen depending on what else I may find out there.

I love this stuff so much! It's so perfect because it covers my blemishes while also providing moisture and sun protection. However, I still have to wear concealer on my blemishes because it has light coverage. Perfect for summer time! I also love the natural healthy glow it gives my skin. I love this product and will be repurchasing.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Hands down the best drugstore TM. I have that awful skin that has large pores, some redness, dry, oily and acne prone, all at once. This is an great oil-free moisturizer that doesn't make me break out. It soothes redness and pores,and doesn't make me look shiny., and my skin feels so smooth. I wear it under my MK Mineral Powder foundation for more coverage, or on its own when I'm in a rush. It's a little pricey for a drugstore TM, I think I paid $14.99 for it, and it's not going to last more than a couple months. The colors are good and blend well. I have the fair to light and light to medium, since my skin tans quickly and then loses said tan just as quickly. It's obviously not a foundation, but I like using it under one as a good base/primer. Works well under my eyes to soothe mild puffiness. I have good freckles that I don't like to hide, so I like that this makes my skin look like it's naturally fairly clear. I have used Laura Mercier's oil-free TM, and honestly I think this one blends better.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love this stuff, but I do use this a little differently. Some background info - My skin is average. It's a little dry, a little oily, a few black heads, some visible pores, a couple zits every once in a while... With makeup on, it looks like I have pretty good skin.
I love mixing this stuff in with another foundation! I started doing this because I had bought the wrong shade (too dark) so I used this to sort of water it down and lighten the color a bit. Worked great. And an added bonus, it gives my skin just the right amount of glow! It doesn't look oily, just healthy. (Now though I use it with a foundation shade that matches, and it doesn't change the color.. so it works either way!) Since I've given up tanning (I mean really, being pale is better than a ton of wrinkles later or worse.. CANCER!) I feel like my skin looked a little.. blah, for lack of a better term. This stuff makes my skin look pretty again. I will always continue to mix this in with whatever foundation I use from here on out! I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I thought this product was nice, but I only bought it because there wasn't any other tinted moisturizers in stock. I didn't like the sheer-ness, and it didn't keep me from getting sunburnt (that was probably a user error though). I found other moisturizers i liked better, and that's the only reason i'm not buying it again. I think it would work better if i had dryer skin. It smelled like sunscreen!

on 5/5/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This tinted moisturizer comes in a sanitary and easy to use tube. There are only four shades to choose from, so selection is fairly easy. I bought Fair to Light. It looks totally natural on my skin, providing only the merest wash of color. I find it's best to apply with a sponge to get even coverage. My skin is dry and sensitive and it's moisturizing enough for my skin, over my regular moisturizer.

on 3/6/2012 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

This product was just okay for me. It is a decent moisturizing foundation, so I used it on days when my skin is a bit dry. But they are not kidding about the sheerness of it; make sure you have a concealer for problem spots. Also I use a powder over it because it does make your skin dewy. I'm not so sure about the "glow" aspect of this; perhaps the dewiness is the glow. A positive thing about it is how high the SPF is, and it is not comedogenic.. Overall, this would be good for those with generally dry skin who don't need a lot of coverage.

Yes, yes, yes! I LOVE this. My acne has finally cleared up, and I no longer need heavy, cakey foundation and tons of coverage, so I went out looking for a new foundation that was much lighter than my previous one. I saw this and based off of the words "sheer" and "tinted moisturizer", knew that this would be a good one to try. Boy was I right! This is great for my skin, especially since, like I mentioned, I don't need the full coverage or heaviness of a foundation anymore. It really sucks that some people can't seem to grasp that tinted moisturizers provide very little coverage, and then procede to write awful reviews for this awesome product, scaring off people who might really like this and want little coverage. Anyway, yeah, this is great.