Uploaded by PinkIcing1

Reviews

2.0
fromjago

Dec/30/2003

This made me feeling oily (I have normal-combo skin) and like I had a layer of something on my face, more noticeable feeling than even a thick coat of cheap foundation. I gave it away, and will not re-purchase nor reccomend.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Sep/17/2003

wow! I had been searching for a nice sheer foundation, and this is it! It doesn't leave a shiny look, and looks very natural. The color Sheer Toasted Honey is a perfect match for my skin. Could be my HG of foundation!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Jun/29/2003

I've tried the Tinted Moisturizers by Laura Mercier (too drying), Bobbi Brown (too yellow), Paula Dorf (too thin), and more, and I keep coming back to this makeup. It provides good coverage, has the highest SPF, and doesn't break me out (the others all did). A staple summer product for me!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/28/2003

I have this and although I don't wear a tinted moisturizer too often (I don't wear foundation either, I hate the mask-like feeling of it), this one is pretty great. On those rare days when I want to wear a light TM, this is the one that I usually reach for. I used to use LM TM but I realized that it was causing my usually crystal clear skin to break out. This one is nice and light and …Read more

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jun/28/2003

I LOVE THIS!! It is like a tinted sunscreen. Light wieght and yet covers well. Evens out skintone. SPF 30 UVA/UVB, oil free, has Titanium Dioxide. I have the shade natural buff 50 and it is a perfect match for my MMM skin. I wear neutral in Superfit.
Definetly a summer staple!

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age