e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 - ALL

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm not a lip gloss girl and this didn't help make me buy more. I love how rich the color is, and for the price, I think it's pretty good. But it's just so darn sticky! I seriously can't wear this without a ton of hairs sticking on my lips. It's very uncomfortable on for someone like me. But just like most sticky lip glosses out there, it lasts a really long time, which is a plus, but won't be buying this or any colors from this line any time soon.

on 2/15/2012 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

If you want a good gloss for an awesome price, I would try some of these! I have quite a few colors and they are all pretty sticky, even more so than the MAC lipglasses (hard to believe something is stickier than those!). I don't mind sticky, but some people do. They do last a long time since they are pretty sticky and are nice to layer over a lipstick. Some of the colors are sheer, but some do have a good amount of color to them!
I really like Angel, which is a clear with glitters in it. The glitters aren't too gritty which is always nice.
I would repurchase these!

on 7/19/2011 2:37:00 PM

i think i own this stuff in every color. yes, they are sheer. yes, they are a bit sticky. And yes, they are $1.00 (or less). I don't expect much because I'm not paying an arm and a leg for them, but for an insanely cheap gloss, they are good.

I hate the packaging though. I have learned that you only have to squeeze the tiniest bit in order to get the product out, otherwise you'll end up with a huge glob on your lips. I like to layer these underneath my lipstick for a sheerer look. They also make my lips look very plump and sexy. :P

on 7/14/2011 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

These are ok but nothing special. The colors are kind of dull and when you get them they already seem half empty - you have to squeeze quite a lot for anything to come out.
Some have glitter and some don't but they are all shiny and quite sticky with a thick texture.
I like the fact they have an SPF of 15 and the price is really good. They have a nice sweet taste and smell (like grapes I think) but I like it (not as much as I usually like the smell/taste of lip glosses tho).
You won't be sorry but you probably won't adore it either, I really wouldn't bother with these if you already have these shades or if you are used to the VS Beauty rush glosses or Lancome Juicy tubes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this in Juiced Berry and I really like it. I had no experience with stickyness, it goes on very well and has a nice shine. The color isn't bright orange on the lips but more sheer and a slight pink.

It lasted a decent amount. Lasted for three hours, give or take without reapplying.
What I didn't fancy was that after those hours, it made my lips appear darker..which I found confusing.

Either way, I generally like this gloss and will buy more.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Damn !!!The E.L.F people should have named this Super Sticky Lip Shine ... I bought just one to try which was ' Honey Do ' I tried it on my bare lips and it is sticking there like a GLUE. Didn't feel like rubbing my lips together ,at any point , at all ... Not much color pay off either ..The Honey do appeared to be orangish / red , just the color i wanted .. But it looked clear on my quite pigmented dark lips ...It Dried out my lips within 2-3 hrs ...

On the brighter side , bcoz of it's stickiness , it keeps my lipstick from moving anywhere ... Period ..Not even think about lipstick bleeding ..It won't .. And it smells and tastes delicious...
Adds some shine but not HD .. Save a dollar ..Am not buying it again.

on 5/26/2011 5:56:00 PM

The gloss is purely clear gel. It doesn't have any color. It's really cheap and not that sticky but it is purely basically clear gel.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

VERY BLAH. I cannot get past that heavy plastic smell. I purchased this in "Iced Latte". Awful. The gloss doesn't feel very consistent on the lips, felt like it was sliding around, slight shimmer, for goodness sakes, I wish these manufacturers would cease with this glitter phenomenon. This is the second gloss by ELF that I have felt needed to be destroyed (Malt Shake was the first). There is a touch of gold but it still doesn't seem very pigmented, something about it is just off. More than anything I cannot get past the smell that is there when you open it and remains while it is on your lips. Gross.

on 5/7/2011 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

You get alot of gloss for a dollar. The color payoff is also very good. The only thing this is on the sticky side, witch can be annoying at times but its a good gloss that last a long time.

on 4/28/2011 6:21:00 PM

Okay for $1 but tastes yucky compared to Philosophy or Buxom.