Jergens Original Scent Lotion

Jergens Original Scent Lotion
Original Scent Lotion

4.2

WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ESTERS, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, LANOLIN OIL, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN

on 7/10/2011 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this stuff! I love the cherry almond scent! It isn't artificial smelling or too heavy. I find it very light and doesn't overpower my body spray or perfume, and the lotion itself sinks right into my skin and keeps it soft. And the bottle is HUGE and the price is CHEAP! And since I'm in college and can't keep shelling out dollars for BBW, this is a great (and cheap) alternative! Would definitely buy again!

on 4/17/2011 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I love this moisturizer i love jergens they have the best variety of lotions they are inexpensive for the huge bottle that they come in i love the original scent one it defenetly reminds me of my child hood and my doctor he was a huge fan of jergens and encouraged everyone to use it ive tried so far the anti aging one the aloe one and the original scent im looking foward to trying all of them so far i love the ones ive tried i defenetly recommend jergens for theyr quality theyr packaging theyr variety and inexpnsiveness hope this helped :)

This is the best stuff ever. Leaves my skin soft and not greasy at all. I happen to love the smell, though I understand why a person might not. It's definitely different...

Nice anecdote: I keep a bottle of this in my bathroom at the sink and a friend and her husband were over recently and he used my bathroom. When he came out, he raved about the Jergens lotion in there and how it was a smell from his childhood that he loved but was never able to identify...until his trip to my bathroom.

Lovely stuff that makes lots of people happy.

on 3/14/2011 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I keep a pump bottle of Jergens Original on my desk. It's perfect because I don't have to fumble around with unscrewing a top on and off. The scent is pleasant and I haven't had any problem with it affecting my sometimes sensitive nose. The lotion itself is very moisturizing, especially since the soap at work is quite drying; before using Jergens, I kept a tube of B&BW's Shea Cashmere lotion on my desk and that did nothing to alleviate my peeling fingers. I'll stick to Jergens. The only trouble I can foresee with the pump version is trying to get at the last little bit in the container, but this isn't a huge deal since it's dirt cheap at WalMart.

on 1/4/2011 12:49:00 AM

This lotion is quite the problem. It's addicting! The smell is amazing, I sometimes open the cap just to sniff one of my favorite scents!

It should be noted that the delicious cherry almond smell does not linger for an extended period of time so it won't compete with perfume. And its a soft and non chemical smell that sometimes happens with cherry scented products.

The lotion itself absorbs quickly and is a fairly normal run of the mill drugstore consistency but I feel like th moisture level is really great with this lotion.

I would, have, and will continue to repurchase.

on 11/23/2010 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My new favorite hand lotion, after getting fed up with those that a) leave my hands soft and "silky" but don't actually moisturize all that well, so I have to reapply a half hour later, or b) leave a greasy, shiny residue that takes forever to rub away or air dry. I tried my mom's Jergens classic lotion and it absolutely fits the bill - absorbs quickly, but leaves my hands noticeably moisturized for hours. My only problem with this product is the scent. Yes, that classic Jergens cherry-almond thing....aggh. If you love maraschino cherries or amaretto liqueur, you'll probably love the smell of this stuff, but I find it cloying and overpowering. It dominates every other scent within a 5-foot radius of my body! Still, the quality of the lotion itself is worth a repurchase. (Maybe there's an unscented version?)

Within minutes of applying lotion to your skin, it becomes so soft.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of those timeless products. Like Dove soap!
I love this scent. I wish it were a candle. Cherry-Almond!!! Yum

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My grandmother always had a bottle of this by her sink, and I remember, even as a child, thinking it smelled a bit heavy and cloying. Cherries and almonds work best on fruitcakes, IMO. I bought a small tube at Walgreens recently, and still think so. My 4-year-old daughter refers to it as "cherry lotion" and requests it after her bath, but she likes fruity smells in general. It makes me feel a bit ill to apply this all over my body. As far as the texture goes, it's a nice light lotion for not-terribly-dry skin, but denatured alcohol is the 2nd ingredient, and that's not very good for anyone's skin.

on 5/13/2010 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am absolutely in love with this lotion! It smells sooo good! it reminds me of when I was little and was at my grandmas house while she was baking! I will always buy this!

Popular Lotions / Creams