Jergens Original Scent Lotion

Jergens Original Scent Lotion
Original Scent Lotion

4.2

WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ESTERS, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, LANOLIN OIL, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN

on 9/25/2006 8:57:00 PM

My mother used this when I was growing up so I am partial to the scent because of the wonderful memories it brings back. Even if that weren't the case, I think I would like the scent because it is unique and very light compared to many scented lotions. I have the large pump bottle and I keep it next to my bed for ease of use. I took off one lippie because it is not the most moisturizing body lotion I've used--in the winter on my driest days I need something thicker. But for all other times it works great because it is so light that it is totally non-sticky and absorbs quickly! (This review is for the old version--they recently reformulated the lotion. The scent is the same but I imagine they've made it more moisturizing. Haven't tried it yet but I have my fingers crossed that they havne't changed it too much!)

on 9/16/2006 9:37:00 PM

Popped the cap to get a sniff in the store, had to smile, it brought back the 70's when it was my favorite. Will start using again, good stuff.

Love it! The cherry almond scent is nice and sweet without being over powering. The smell doesn't last too long though, but at least then it doesn't interfere with my perfume. Nice, creamy texture and moisturizes well enough to keep my skin silky soft all through the (Wisconsin) winter. Absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy/filmy residue behind. Wonderful lotion for the cheap price tag. My bathroom will always have a bottle of it on the counter!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Always an after-shower staple, or for that matter, anytime moisturizer! It's easy to find, is sweetly scented (I love the cherry-almond scent!), and works! For a few dollars, you'll have lovely skin. I love Jergens, and with their introduction of their GLOW moisturizers, they will always find a place in my home!

on 8/23/2006 8:08:00 PM

Wonderful smelling lotion that isn't greasy and moisturizes very well.

This lotion is light, fast-absorbing, and adequately moisturizing (Especially during the summer...I don't know how it would hold up during cold NY winters, though). I love the smell- it's so comforting and yummy! For a few dollars, it's one of my favorite drugstore products!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This lotion is my favorite. The smell takes me back to Elem. school where I had a teacher that used this lotion. I love the cherry almond smell. Always have this on hand. I tend to use it more in the winter months since the smell is a bit strong.

I love this lotion. The cherry almond scent is delicious and nostalgic and the light formula still leaves me actually FEELING clean when I apply it after a shower or bath. So many lotions are so heavy and sticky I just want to hop right back in the shower, especially in the summer. Like so many others I own gobs and gobs of other moisturizers and lotions in many unique scents but I always have a bottle of this on hand. It's perfect for everyday use. I hope they never stop making this.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

YUM! A great moisturizer for the price... a little more water based, and more for normal skin or slightly dry skin, but the smell is AWESOME. If you love Cherry Almond smells like I do, you will adore this stuff. I like to use it on my legs, and in the summer when you wear shorts or skirts-- your legs will be silky AND smell like heaven. The pump applicator is really convenient, and it's simple and pretty enough of a bottle to look fine sitting anywhere in your house.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this lotion. Its the only scented lotion that doesnt make me feel sick. Its a light almond with a little cherry, but after you put it on it fades some, so its not overpowering to put all over your legs n arms. It works well in all seasons, because it isnt greasy, but still moisturizes well. This lotion doesnt leave any residue or anything if you put it on your hands, so I can easily put it on before I go out and not slip on the steering wheel or anything.It was about 4.50 for a huge bottle.

Popular Lotions / Creams